AA - What the future holds for our old bones!

• Good morning everyone, we have been getting more and more requests for recruitment and information on when/if we will play again. It is always a tough decision as more and more people walk away from the game due to TG not doing what is actually required to keep people motivated and involved. Silly Pandora's special is just another nail in the coffin as far as some are concerned.

So AA will not be playing any Pandora's but have been asked to play another UK server by one or two other decent upcoming alliances when it will likeky start at the end of October. We will bring a team here if other alliances can also commit to it and maybe create a good competitive server for us all.

Our team will be smaller than normal due to lots retiring and taking time away from the game so there is a good chance we can get mauled :)

Hopefully see some of you soon on the battlefield. Please comment if you will join us in a new adventure!

• As you know I have already expressed my interest in joining a solid, experienced team like those I have usually played with but no longer exist. :(

This pandora business doesn’t really interest me either, so will keep an eye open for the next normal server.

• I could be persuaded to come out of retirement, though would be a sole, def account. Didn't think I would ever come back to travian after events from the start of the year but never say never!

• OLYMPIA carries out full-scale mobilization and will land on the game server of the classical version with game three races which starts not earlier than October. We will play on a victory in a round.
    With fire and sword!

ру-4 2009/2010 - первый опыт
    ру-5 2009/2010 LoL
    ру-4 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 Кодекс
    ру-9 2013/2014 Секта
    ру-8 2014/2015 Ось зла
    UK-5 2015/2016, UK-2 2016/2017 OLYMPIA
    UK-29 2018 SIBERIA
    ру-29 2018 GoТ
    Anglosphere-6 OLYMPIA

• OLYMPIA carries out full-scale mobilization and will land on the game server of the classical version with game three races which starts not earlier than October. We will play on a victory in a round.
    With fire and sword!

Will be good to lock horns with a fully mobilized Olympia :)

• Can you wait until uk1 is finished?

No i'm sorry mate we need it starting by then at the latest to wait even longer would take us up until Christmas time start again which won't work, I thought you might be done by then on UK1 anyway. It's 8-9 weeks from now when it should start. Plans are released on Uk1 in 10 days?

• I will be playing the server that will begin around this time, I predicted middle/late October too. I am very excited for it :) I am only 1 person, I don’t speak on behalf of an alliance but every person counts :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by ChaosT ().

• Hello!

Fun to see proper alliances gathering before the server starts, i will most likely bring a alliance of 20-25 players from Sweden.
    Most of us have never played UK only se/com/tournament so will be nice to see the competition here. (last couple of years have been really boring on SE so will be nice to try something else and always a good sign that people gather before the server)

Wish you all the best of luck and hopefully it will be a nice server =)

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)

• Hello!

Fun to see proper alliances gathering before the server starts, i will most likely bring a alliance of 20-25 players from Sweden.
    Most of us have never played UK only se/com/tournament so will be nice to see the competition here. (last couple of years have been really boring on SE so will be nice to try something else and always a good sign that people gather before the server)

Wish you all the best of luck and hopefully it will be a nice server =)

So your bringing 20-25 people and 100+ support accounts

This isn’t tourney you know 8|

i made a deal with the devil :evil:

• So your bringing 20-25 people and 100+ support accounts
    This isn’t tourney you know 8|

Sounds like Loffe. B-player with 300 techs.. <3

Senast Avslutade:
    Se1 | Knugas | Sparta
    Se1 | RU486 | SOG
    Se3 | Knugas | Semester
    Se4 | FNK | -A- (Inte den bleka kopia som finns numera.)
    Se1 | Ares | SKRÄP

Pågående:
    Se4 | Slayer | C.C
    TT kval med Ryssen