AA - What the future holds for our old bones!

• Crunchie, Locke Lamora is not joining up with AA

And Kebab we have been playing for 5-6 years now on UK servers, good to speak with you on speed the other day :D

(And yes it has broken by Speed virginity this server as I said lol)

• Crunchie, Locke Lamora is not joining up with AA

Well, you say that...

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• Yeah, Lock will be dualling with Callum or Jemma. They don't even know who they have.

Rumour has it AA are trying to have the server brought forwards so that 2 of the alliances coming will still be caught up in the middle of end game.

Pathetic.

• With the Pandora's not holding any interest to me at all I do hope that a server starts as soon as possible hopefully not long after the end of Pandora.

Snap. There’s a fair bit of interest- it would be great to get it started soon :)

US6 2018 Krakan_Killer (AA)
    UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
    UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)

• Greetings to all players. We'd like to know your opinion about the decision to postpone the classiacal serever which is about to begin. The beggining of the server where many players as well as our team want to play is postponed because of Pandora launch. We usually play on the servers which start in the beggining or mid autumn because in this period people are more active than in summer. Usually when we begin in October the server finishes approximately in summer so we have a rest up to the next server. If the majority of other players shares our concerns we can put the question to the administration and ask to laucnh classic server in October.

ру-4 2009/2010 - первый опыт
    ру-5 2009/2010 LoL
    ру-4 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 Кодекс
    ру-9 2013/2014 Секта
    ру-8 2014/2015 Ось зла
    UK-5 2015/2016, UK-2 2016/2017 OLYMPIA
    UK-29 2018 SIBERIA
    ру-29 2018 GoТ
    Anglosphere-6 OLYMPIA

• Greetings to all players. We'd like to know your opinion about the decision to postpone the classiacal serever which is about to begin. The beggining of the server where many players as well as our team want to play is postponed because of Pandora launch. We usually play on the servers which start in the beggining or mid autumn because in this period people are more active than in summer. Usually when we begin in October the server finishes approximately in summer so we have a rest up to the next server. If the majority of other players shares our concerns we can put the question to the administration and ask to laucnh classic server in October.

Hi

We was a little miffed that we have to wait till after Pandora has started for our next server, we normally like to play through the winter months so we get the summer month off before restarting.
    Hopefully admin will see this and take note :)

Look forward to the next battle

• Yeah, I want a regular slow server as well. Nothing good will come out of opening a pandora!

Avslutade servrar:
    s1 14 - Nostromo - Reign-Beaux, s1 15 - Zarak, s1 17-18 - GULD - Kilgor,
    s2 16 - TENCHU - Algol,
    s3 14-15 - A A - Tobias,
    s4 13-14 - KIDS - Cyrus, s4 15 - MP - Solmyr,
    s5 13-14 - DEiTY - Daimyo, s5 14- TIKS - Aczalgaea,
    com3 16-17 - TVE - Hydra,
    com6 15-16 - ? - Kashmira (http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=156483)
    com7 12-13 - AE- Piff,

Pågående servrar:

• AA, as well as a lot of others are looking forward to a new normal server and we have no interest what so ever in playing a Pandora's so the sooner we can get one started in October the better.

I hope everyone still manages to make it to this next one even if it is brought forward a bit, everyone is raring to go!