AA - What the future holds for our old bones!

• Who keeps inviting these tourney players to the nice peaceful UK servers where casual players enjoy slow pace games?

90% of my allaince have never played tourney and don't want to.
    If they wanted we would clearly play tourney instead...
    Also from what i read from the auother he wanted a good server so whats the problem with a non UK team comming to the fight?

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

• Also from what i read from the auother he wanted a good server so whats the problem with a non UK team comming to the fight?

Ignore Crunchie, the rest of us do.

This is all very tempting.....

• Don´t worry, not every swede feel the urge to cheat like that lousy Loffe ;) We play fair and I hope we can have a great time, whenever that server starts!

Avslutade servrar:
    s1 14 - Nostromo - Reign-Beaux, s1 15 - Zarak, s1 17-18 - GULD - Kilgor,
    s2 16 - TENCHU - Algol,
    s3 14-15 - A A - Tobias,
    s4 13-14 - KIDS - Cyrus, s4 15 - MP - Solmyr,
    s5 13-14 - DEiTY - Daimyo, s5 14- TIKS - Aczalgaea,
    com3 16-17 - TVE - Hydra,
    com6 15-16 - ? - Kashmira (http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=156483
    com7 12-13 - AE- Piff,

Pågående servrar:

anglos6 18-19 - Bifrost - Raglefant

• Oh, Britain is waited by Ragnarök number 2? :D

ру-4 2009/2010 - первый опыт
    ру-5 2009/2010 LoL
    ру-4 2010/2011, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 Кодекс
    ру-9 2013/2014 Секта
    ру-8 2014/2015 Ось зла
    UK-5 2015/2016, UK-2 2016/2017 OLYMPIA
    UK-29 2018 SIBERIA
    ру-29 2018 GoТ
    Anglosphere-6 OLYMPIA

• I'm very excited about the prospect of this server and the teams that are interested in coming and playing in the UK. Hopefully it all happens as planned at the end of October and we have a server to remember.

• As a person who has fought against AA let me just say that it is not fun. You rarely get to see an alliance that has good coordination, planning, military strength and have fun while doing so. AA does all of that.

You have made a good alliance, Andy. I do hope I can see them back in their former glory soon.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Moogle for hire to the top bidder.

Strengths - Can cook own meals. Puts toilet seat down

Weaknesses - Sleeps a lot. Kills own alliance heroes

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• I'm very excited about the prospect of this server and the teams that are interested in coming and playing in the UK. Hopefully it all happens as planned at the end of October and we have a server to remember.

Me too. Cannot wait till server starts.

Ares - UK-2 2016/17 Olympia

• Both new tribes need a rework. As seen in the beta, Huns and Egytps heavily overshadow the other tribes because Huns and Egypts are often enough.

Teutons need to be buffed to atleast nip at the heel of Hun, right now Hun is leaving teut in the dust.
    And I'm not sure what to do with Egypts ... It's tricky really

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• So how long have AA been around for and playing servers?

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855