AA - What the future holds for our old bones!

• Comx is always fun. You should bring the crew there.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• unfortunately you have to forfeit your real life to play speed

but only for a short while but that is what duals are for....

..... it is A LOT more fun.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• Okay, so not a sound from TG that a UK server will launch soon. Will it even happend ? Anyone got info about this?

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

• Dont be impatient. UK1 is in its final stages and the next server is gonna start end of October - said by Ameno. October calendar will be released this week anyways, so youll know for sure.

• Planned.

She said it is planned for end of October.

Which probably means it will be brought forward as a member of the crew asked for it to be so it is convenient for their holiday.

I'm sure that blatant favouritism won't spark complete outrage amongst the community!

• nice, so we are going to have some fun server. if its starting soon, I would like to join it with some good team.

Seems my own team will be busy in other server, but i am pretty free these days. Available to be hire.

Any one looking for a dual. inbox me a message.
    Qualification: I can raid and build hammers.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• the next server is gonna start end of October - said by Ameno

I just saw the calender for October and can't see any normal x1 UK server?
    Will none x1 UK server start for over 2 months, since the last one started 7th August
    @Ameno

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)

• So, when does this preschool server start? The gangster boys from AA don't want to wait anymore... In a couple of years they will forget about travian becuase they are old enough for girls, drinking and stuff.

• So, when does this preschool server start? The gangster boys from AA don't want to wait anymore... In a couple of years they will forget about travian becuase they are old enough for girls, drinking and stuff.

No idea but you will find most of us in AA are grown ups with families and don't assume all players like girls either :p

Clearly you haven't forgotten about travian :thumbup:

• No idea but you will find most of us in AA are grown ups with families and don't assume all players like girls either :p

Stop lying to yourself mum... We all know that you are 12 years old :whistling: