Biggest problem with the new tribes - moral dilemma

• How did what you say add anything to the discussion?
    You just repeated some points I already said and snuck in an insult.
    Please try to be less redundant, thanks.

You should add your Mod Avatar Enti and not sneak around like that anonymous! :yy:

HUX: alanopeloso|BuioPest

COMX: tyra pack|ITINF

• It´s hard to discuss with you, if you think yours opininons are best, which are really not. You don´t have overall picture at all. Most of your posts are just OT trashtalk. You should use self-reflection time to time :). I think Path Pandora has some cool features and I can imagine that is future of Travian, because it solves many issues including issues in this topic. Basically it forces alliances to play without big coaliton. Defending farm it not thing, game is more live - players don´t need to save their armies to artifacts/WWW.

With the new features in Path to Pandora the folks at Travian understand that there will be a lot of alliances that will have members, who will mostly be there to generate villages for other tribes' alliances members for them to conquer.
    Travian rates this as playing the account for it's own benefit and stepping back for the sake of your alliance, should not be punished.

This topic was already solved by this post. What more do you want?

The post was edited 1 time, last by lopik ().

• That post is as stupid as it gets.

How is this:
    there will be a lot of alliances that will have members, who will mostly be there to generate villages for other tribes' alliances members for them to conquer.

Considered as:
    Travian rates this as playing the account for it's own benefit and stepping back for the sake of your alliance, should not be punished.

There's a HUGE difference between an actively playing account giving away a village, and an account made solely for giving away villages. It's sadly not obvious until more village transfers have been made earlier in-game.

But ofc in the end if caught the account giving villages away (which will likely be a multi anyway) gets banned and those who've taken villages from that account leave unscathed with smiles on their faces.

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

but I'm feeling stupid now.
    Drinking till I'm falling,

cause my mind is so polluted now.
    I just wanna be free.

• There should be a difference from exchanging villages for exampel a Roman chiefing a Hun and the Hun chiefs a village from the Roman, and both have villages from 2 tribes, than accounts started only with the purpose being chiefed. Im probably not well educated enuff to understand a gameplay/gameversion that requires legalize stuff considered cheats on other servers. It should be enuff legalizing exchanges of villages, not legalize accounts that will be absorbed by others. I understand the problems with very few MH etc, the problems prove the cheats. But for me the rules is one thing and they should represent the spirit we want in the game. How the rules are supervised is another discussion.

The post was edited 2 times, last by NeoRec_IT ().

• I suppose ''exchange'' makes sense, but here's the issue in my eyes:

I can give my Egyptian villa to a Hun, but I don't farm or anything so I don't necessarily need nor want his village. That's where your idea of exchange doesn't really come into account.

The problem here is where is the limit between giving for benefit/exchange and simply being a village generator and how do you spot this. It only becomes obvious later on in-game when you see an account settled 15 villages, but only has like 4-5. ^^

The idea/concept behind this new ''rule'' is probably not that bad, but they haven't taken into account that people will abuse this for their own benefit.

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.

• As I said: As long as there is 1 unpaid MH per server all those ideas are in vain. Realistically the one MH is busy answering the tickets, when should he or she start doing all this...?

• Even if there were more, the new rule feels more flawed than old 1.1 at this moment so MH punishing someone would be a rather blank shot earlier in the server.

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.

• As I said: As long as there is 1 unpaid MH per server all those ideas are in vain. Realistically the one MH is busy answering the tickets, when should he or she start doing all this...?

Thats the discussion needed to be done, how to increase numbers of MH and educate them better. Changing the rules cause the MHs cant do it, imo, is the wrong way to go. In that case we should abbandom all rules....

• Because the underlying problem is that the MHs are neither trained enough nor are there enough MHs around to ensure a fair game. Let's face it, at the moment the MHs do a pretty poor job, there are known alliances who even BRAG with their multis and bots and dozens players are known within the "player-base" to always use bots - they still start servers and get away with it.

Oh really? Most funny thing is that I play with alliance members talking about their mults sending resources for pushes etc. It's even being openly talked about it within alliances I've been. But wait it's get even more fun, they even talk about it in IGM's. Meanwhile MH can't find any proof, it's funny.

I could even copy the skype chats after the round has ended, and show the MH's how wrong they are in their judgement. Though, it's probably not worth it to backstab my teammates to jeopardise their future games, and since I've also not played always clean after MH banned me wrongly while I played clean 2-3 years ago (wipe and 3-4 weeks ban due to my online activity, still have my ticket in my e-mail).

But money is not the issue though, enough players doing the work for MH by reporting them with possible proof (maybe i'm naive). I think TG team itself has to participate in being multihunter, how are they going to train their MH otherwise?

• I myself reported 2 obvious bug-abuser from the beta to the MH. Do you think anything happened? They settled so fast their next villages, it was laughable. Wouldn't be possible even with th 20 + big party in all villages. And with 4-5 villages you don't party big in more than 1 village. Normally.

That perfectly strengthen my argument: We don't need more rules / better rules / harsher punishment. We need more and better educated MHs. Preferably people who get paid and therefore take the job more seriously.

• Ah yeah but if they have to recruit and pay MHs then that's another expense so basically means they will increase the gold price again :(

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - ???. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• It is an observation. Total number of croppers looks similar to usual amount, but proportion of high value croppers is higher.

• Is a cropper still a proper cropper if it has crap oasis? :p

RHzllUN.jpg

Thought I made it,

I just wanna be free.