UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

• First revive Ukx before the forum lol ... The server's been dead for a while or in a standstill where only Hegemony, SP and the turks play against each other while a smattering of small groups try to establish themselves but fail miserably.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.

• Oi it ain't dead because guess what, I'm there innit :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbup:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Careful mate, I predict some FLUFFY PINK UNICORNS will be arriving soon

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

• Eh who cares it's basically the general chat thread for ukx, ain't any other ukx threads

• Eh who cares it's basically the general chat thread for ukx, ain't any other ukx threads

Lol .. You just don't know how the tradition of the rumour mill works :D .

Rumour has it that the rumour mill is just a place to crap talk.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

The one and only, Teutobod.

• The last "rumour mill" got like 3 replies lol

• Hello!

Or is it...

Rumour has it that I say hello

• Lool dang, tbh I'm in SE but wish I went NW now and will relocate 2nd village there probably I thought you weren't playing? :mmm:

• I got trolled, rip me ;(