UKx 28 - Rumour Mill

• Well to be fair, the reason SIM (Mr. Gecko) won last round was cos the only serious competition came from Hegemony.

SIM was a pretty bad alliance, lost the 5x at a crucial moment, lost 3 sets of plans, poor rotation of trainer artefacts e.t.c.

If Hegemony had kept back even a couple of hammers instead of suicidicing them on random capitals, they would have walked it for once. But then again that might be expecting a little much from Hegemony.

No worries mate, Hege has hired me to plan the endgame this time. They always win when im around. :D

cash me ousside, how bout dat?

• Well to be fair, the reason SIM (Mr. Gecko) won last round was cos the only serious competition came from Hegemony.

You know a server is dead when you say that hegemony is serious competition X/

• You know a server is dead when you say that hegemony is serious competition X/

"rumor has it........" come on man, dont be lazy!

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• "rumor has it........" come on man, dont be lazy!

Go home Jaruby! :D:D:D
    I plan on invading this forum now as well.

Old Travian vet just stopping back to see what the forums have become.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

Former Anvil and Defender taught by the great "Cher"

USX: BigBen1178

PROUD OWNER OF THE USX AND UKX FORUMS

• Rumour has it that FC have opened a Detective department, message Kebab in-game for more info, terms and conditions apply.

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Rumour has it that FC have opened a Detective department, message Kebab in-game for more info, terms and conditions apply.

I need to know, are the terms favorable to you or they good for both parties? And also are there cookies involved... no cookies no deal. Cookies are a deal breaker.

Mainly a USX player that was proud to be apart of one of the greatest alliances ever... VN

• Terms are favourable to both parties, there is no charge levied and all information is shared openly, we don't judge! Unfortunately we don't got any cookies :( we used to have some but I was putting on too much weight eating them all

• Terms are favourable to both parties, there is no charge levied and all information is shared openly, we don't judge! Unfortunately we don't got any cookies :( we used to have some but I was putting on too much weight eating them all

Well then we need to find a suitable substitute for the cookies.. they were a deal breaker.

• I can offer free ashtrays? If that's your thing :*

• We got some real smart players on this server. Right Gandhi ?

I mean last time you trying to get a mol into our alliance at least change your profil pic. Create another account, don't use your skype with your full name on it... was fun stalking you tho :D

• Rumor has it on Oct 8th this server will have a lot of villas to Chief when everyone leaves for comx.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• Xplode ironically didn't explode but rather they imploded...

• Inject some life in here pre-arties.

Rumour has it that BC are harbouring a racist, a true shame I cannot share discord messages here with what was said.

• I heard its starging Oct 8th.

• ALL ABOARD THE COMX HYPETRAIN

That’s what I’m talking about!