Path to Pandora: Looking for competition

• new to this game, any advice ?(once my account is activated and i can finally get in the game) keep it clean peeps :p

too vague .. Gotta be more specific. So much to learn in this game.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• ty for response, what tribe should i go for, i can see there is a choice of 3

Depends on how you want to play the game? Offensive play style or defensive?

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• ty for response, what tribe should i go for, i can see there is a choice of 3

There are 5. The original 3 plus 2 new ones. If your new to the game it suggests Gauls.

Currently on us19. Pop over for tea sometime, go on, its a grand day out.

• If you're playing a server with the 2 new tribes then you kinda have to play as them since they are very overpowered and unbalanced compared to the normal 3 tribes. Gaul is officially the worst tribe on pandora.

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• And it must take a really crappy player to pick that then..... Anyone seen my paddle?

Currently on us19. Pop over for tea sometime, go on, its a grand day out.

• how is the server? Wondering if I should make casual account or go hard as someones dual or something like that. I have a lot of experience from multiple servers. Can play a lot.