Market flooding

• Often see this.

This is bad. I think there should be a curb on this so that one item does not dominate the market, therefore decreasing the quality of the auction. I'm not that well-versed in commerce and the like but I do think that there should be a limit on the amount of items being let into the auction house, so as to encourage more enthusiastic bidding.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Nah, the buying and selling of useless gear that no one wants is how most non-gold players manage to achieve their dailys

For 100 silver? Its gaining nothing

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.