Pre made alliances for ptp.com ?

• I know a couple are going to the English one (UK/US/AU combined). Haven't heard of ones going to .com yet.

The winners of the last annual special on .com will be playing on the UK/US/AU one instead (smaller map).

• ok same start date I see, what about smaller map? I play the beta now is that a small map or big map? and how much smaller if the beta is a big map?

• Com server will be 801x801 map, the same as beta.
    English server is 401x401 map, the same as last year F&S. We prefer small.

we are small and noobs, so yes we prefer small map
    **note: it is not good for hiding

• So, me and a friend looking to join a pre made team on .com or en/us/au server that starts tomorrow.

Can we get invited?

We prefer Skype but discord works as well.

• I'm completely confused by this thread.

Is there another domain for UK/US/AU combined? I thought the .com international server was that?

What other server is starting today, could someone link me?

• small: 200x200 big: 400x400

Incorrect. 200 and 400 are farthest coords, but there are 4 quads. Area is 400x400 and 800x800 respectfully.

Is there another domain for UK/US/AU combined? I thought the .com international server was that?

What other server is starting today, could someone link me?

uk

chose language

Just noticed you guys there. Might stick around just to observe :)

US6 2018 Krakan_Killer (AA)
    UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
    UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)

• I'm looking an Hun account to play with. I'm an excellent raider, so that's why would like to play Huns. Please send me PM if anyone interested. I prefer to use discord.

• i'm already tagging the alliances in my region and my friend's so far its mostly top5 of ppl who have had the guts to make their first village a personal alliance, w/maybe a few already large alliances who have 1 village in my region