Hurricane Florence

• im not playing on s3. However anyone who is in the path of the Hurricane and is evacuating or potentially will be without power, I am offering my services as a temp dual.

While I know a lot of you, I think my reputation for ethical playing will stand, so you can trust that i will follow your notes and play the account to its best use. Nor will i disclose anything to any friends I may have on another team.

I can be pm'd here on on skype as Quelaana

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quelaana ().

• Ohhhh Del. Someone would have to start a GoFundMe for me...to go my bail.

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• :rolleyes:

Well then, next round you should have sense enough to join my team, Burn.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• You know I think yours is the only team that never invited me... actually wait maybe jimmy did at some point.

But alright what’s your next server? :p

Looking at that account stats, either you don't know how to play, or you've decided to see how bad an account you can make..?

• Que,

You can dual with me!!!

Aww thanks Jimmy. Florence is a powerful hurricane, but I doubt it's going to reach you, sweetheart. You're pretty safe.

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• join my team,

I would even consider that... that is if I weren't such a "no rules allowed" rebel lol

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I would even consider that... that is if I weren't such a "no rules allowed" rebel lol

Oh I get it...you LIKED my rules when they applied to someone else and benefited you, but heaven forbid you actually have to make an effort to follow them yourself. I see how you are!

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

The post was edited 1 time, last by Quelaana ().

• Don't go reading more into my words than there is lol.. My point is, everyone thought there was some sort of structure to our crew last s1.. There really wasn't.. I truly don't play by "rules" and don't hold people to any that play with me.. Flying by the seat of our pants is how everything is done..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Ahhhh Odin...you protest too much. Have you considered the fact that you've never been invited to join my team?

And as far as these rules you can't abide....

1. No farm spiking. You came to me last round with a protest over someone doing it to you. And I know you're not a hypocrite, so it wasn't because you were spiking.
    2. No settling within the 10x10 or so of another teammates cap area. I saw you object to that just a short time ago on s4.
    3. Oases go to highest and best use. Yeah I cant see you not liking that one. You're not greedy.

Wait...was it the one about all Romans have to bow and say Q is the greatest every Wednesday morning? THAT must be it!!

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• Wait...was it the one about all Romans have to bow and say Q is the greatest every Wednesday morning? THAT must be it!!

This was really my favorite part of playing on Q's team. Groveling and bowing really helped me correct my posture and humble my ego.

Plus there's always coffee and donuts afterwards! :thumbsup:

• wasnt coffee for the over 21 crowd

Blackblade wrote:

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win