Since most of the NYS servers ended recently, I thought it would be nice to see them happen again for this year, but with some additional features and changes to balance out tribes.
It's really been a lovely experience playing with 5 tribes and I'd personally like to see it happen again. I know I'm not the only one who liked it, so hopefully I'm not only speaking for myself here.
Changes and features:
- Reinforcing accounts outside of alliance or confederacy is not possible anymore. (This would reduce spiking, which was a major issue previous com29 server)
- Standard is applied not only to inside alliance, but also for those which you are in confederacy with.
- Troop forwarding. * (more about it below.)
- Trade Routes. ** (more about it below.) (Optional)
- Troops reinforcing an account which left your alliance or a confed ally will return home after a certain amount of time.
- Egyptian Waterworks should be a bit more expensive. (I believe that's already been made.)
- The bonus of Waterworks to be reduced from 100% bonus to 50% bonus. This would end up Egyptian capitals having 225% oasis bonus rather than 300%, making it slightly more balanced.
- Unable to send resources to any played who is not in your alliance or in confederacy with your alliance.
- Definitely no troop merge!
* - Troop forward would be a strictly inside-alliance feature with an activation time similar to bonuses when switching alliances to prevent abuse of the feature. * - Troop speed is derived from the home village. For instance, forwarding troops from a village with Tournament Square level 5 to a village with Tournament Square level 20 does not increase their speed, but keep it at level 5
** - If one has troops parked elsewhere, you could set Trade Routes to that village, but it would only allow you to send a daily sum of resources equal to troop consumption elsewhere.
I hope it's not too much to ask, some of those listed above might be quite strange-ish, but I think it would probably balance things out a bit more.
sph1nX / Wolkenengel