Day 1: The Escape

• To His Imperial Majesty,

Much has happened since my last entry here, but at least I got my diary back and can keep noting my observations.
    The Roman senator Gnaeus Titianus was right – the world has changed entirely. The ancient power of our artifacts is now placed behind unbreakable walls and guarded by huge armies. Many local wars are raging between people for that power; villages are being destroyed and conquered all the time. The main mystery behind these scattered lands has now become apparent: One lord can rule all five tribes.
    The senator was really interested in our tribe's history. People do not know much. While talking to him, I had the feeling that he had some other thoughts. For some reason, he hurried back to the capital of his Empire, but he told the Huns, who seemed to be obeying his orders, to keep me here until his return.
    I may walk freely around the Huns' camp, but this freedom is just an illusion. I am as much a prisoner there as when I spent those days cramped in a small cell in a Gaul village. Nenet visits me at night, avoiding the camp during the day; the Huns are famous for their sharpshooting bowmen. They see no threat in my presence. For a long time, our tribe can be met here only in abandoned villages. The Horn of Natars – the mighty artifact that makes us weaker against those who hold it – is sold in the local auction for just 100 silver pieces and mostly serves as a wall ornament for their homes.
    I was still awake when I heard some noises coming from the rally point. I hurried over there and saw a group of steppe riders animatedly discussing something with their leader, a Roman hero, who was sitting atop a thoroughbred and wearing Boots of the Warrior. As I approached, I managed to overhear what they were discussing:
    An attack launched at midnight is coming from the Gaul village located 74 tiles away from Askuzai. The total travel time of the incoming troops is two hours. The attacking Gaul hero is wearing Boots of Health and a shield. The Huns decided to hide resources in the crannies and follow the troops home to kill them the second they return. They figured out that the tournament square in the Huns' village is ten levels higher than in Gauls'.
    A wave of excitement washed over me. The guards will be too busy letting the steppe riders out the gates at that time and wouldn't notice an extra person silently joining them. This was my chance to escape.

Task: Calculate the time when the counter-attack will be launched and help Shu escape.

Hint: Please remember that the Tournament Square has double effect on Path to Pandora servers. To solve this task, you can use Kirilloid Travian calculator.

• 08:11 minutes after the attack by Gauls has landed.
    That is 02:08:11 hrs after the start of attack by the Gauls (current time).
    So Shu needs to wait for 02:08:11 hrs more.

• the gaul troops attacking will be TT and hero, with TS lvl 10. they will arrive home 4 hours after the attack was lauched at midnight, therefore at 04.00
    thus the huns TS is lvl 20. Steppe riders take 1:51:49 travel time with boots of the warrior effect. therefore the steppe riders should launch at 02:08:11 in order to follow the gauls home

• Huns should launch attack at 2:08:11

rastogi2008
    com83 (beta
    )

Screenshot_16.jpg

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• The total travel time for the Hun Steppe Rider accompanied by hero wearing mercenary boots is 1:46:53. The travel time for the Gauls is 2:00:00. The Hun attack must be launched 0:13:07 after the attack lands on their village.

Huns should launch the attack at 02:13:07.

• Hi

I'm seeing 1:51:49hrs teut travel time, so a 2:08:11am send to catch the Gaul's 4am land time.

Oh no!!
    What if it is only a hero attack from the Gaul?? And he's equiped his boots of health because he's 1% health and is going to splat on the Teut wall?
    No point following back 8mins later at 2:08:11 with nothing to follow and Shu will surely miss his chance :(

No, My final answer is...

Shu needs to slip out of gate at 2:08:11AM

Bot 17
    ts83

• There are 2 ways the attack can be launched:
    1) If the army consists of steppe riders and a hero, then the attack should be launched at 1:24:00am
    2) if the army consists of the hero only, then the attack should be launched at 1:33:11am

• the counter-attack will be launched 2:08:12

• Hello
    My pseudo on roa BETA server 83 is Kiss&cry
    My answer is 2:08:11
    i can give explications
    as gauls troops riding with toutatis at 19/h and TP at 10 in 2 hours
    so the hun village had a 20 place of tournament with 650 % bonus after 20 th case
    they will ride in 111 minutes and 49 seconds
    Thank you
    Krys