Day 1: The Escape

• 00:08:11 is the time of the counter
    Cause the hun steppe +hero will take 1hr 51 min 49 sec to hit back and kill the troops at same second and since travelling take 2hrs with the gaul troops so they have to launch the attack after 8 min 11 sec that the gaul attack hit

• it would need to be sent within 10 secs after the gual attack hits to follow them home. And that's if the guals tourney square was lvl 6. Then the attacking huns ts would be lvl 16 and that's if the Roman hero accompany the steepes. To be honest I couldn't find correct time in the link provided. But the attacks have similar travel time. I couldn't get the link provided to calculate the correct time's with all the factors

• Since these posts are invisible to everyone else,I'll post the answer here:

The counter attack will be launched at 02:04:30

I'm playing on com4, ingame name is Tojara

• so we get that its level 10 with TT
    as it says no troops types
    making huns have a TS level 20

hero is roman so it doesnt matter
    meaning that 4m 30 secs after attack landed rider should leave

user -> Octopus from com5

• HelloThe attack is a ray of Teuthans, launched at 00, 2 hours of travel with PT lvl 10, arrives at 02: 00; 00 am, they return to their village at 04:00:00 amthe steparios riders leave their home village at 02:04:30, pt 20 travel to 1:55:30

Stallone! - LA TIA! Netx Ganado
    Offensive Squad - AT Comx Ganado
    Krampus - BUUU! Net2 Perdido
    Acheron - FL Clx Perdido
    Fiebre Porcina- PANDEMIC F&SComX Ganado
    ApocalypticTeam - Salad@s Path To Pandora

• HelloThe attack is a ray of Teuthans, launched at 00, 2 hours of travel with PT lvl 10, arrives at 02: 00; 00 am, they return to their village at 04:00:00 amthe steparios riders leave their home village at 02:04:30, pt 20 travel to 1:55:30

;My nick: ApocalypticTeam servidor beta pandora

Stallone! - LA TIA! Netx Ganado
    Offensive Squad - AT Comx Ganado
    Krampus - BUUU! Net2 Perdido
    Acheron - FL Clx Perdido
    Fiebre Porcina- PANDEMIC F&SComX Ganado
    ApocalypticTeam - Salad@s Path To Pandora

• If the Gaul attack reaches the village at midnight (00:00:00), then the counter attack will be launched after 4 and half minutes, at 00:04:30

• I think I should throw at 2:25:50 am so that they arrive right after the return of the enemy attack.

ts2: mr. cobb (NOWGO)
    ts1: pájaro loco/Tanino (Crazy Cow/C300)
    ts29: mr cobb (ACT & DIS)

ts6.hispano: mr.cobb