Day 4: The Volcanoes

• To His Imperial Majesty,

I deciphered the image on the parchment. It was a volcano. Of course. Our tribe has a long tradition with the volcanoes, which gives us unusual power and abilities. Our craftsmen could only forge their artifacts from deep within the volcano. When the first craftsman disappeared, taking all the secrets of how to create them with him, our tribe began to decline. We were no longer as strong as we had been in the past and people started to take advantage of that – settling in our area, conquering our World Wonders and stealing the remnants of our artifacts. But now everything will change. No one knows where the first craftsman had disappeared to and where he hid his knowledge. Until now. I found out that there are only two volcanoes in these lands and I decided to visit them both. Nenet is not really happy with this idea – he hates the hot columns of air above the volcanoes, but he will follow me wherever I go.
    I arrived at the one in Brundisium early in the morning. When I came to the foot of the mountain, I saw that a path to the top of the volcano was guarded by a haeduan and a druid rider. A sign on the gates warned that they were ancient guards of this place, who knew everything about it, and each of them would either always tell the truth or always lies. When I came closer, the haeduan told me: “At least one of us always lies." And the druid rider added: “This is the place you've been looking for."
    Task: Are the haeduan and druid rider telling the truth or lying? Is this the place Shu was looking for?

• if the druidrider is telling the truth and the haeduan is lying, then the haeduan's line implies that they would both have be telling the truth which is impossible since we assumed the headudan was lying.

if the druidrider is telling the truth and the haeduan is also telling the truth, that is also impossible since the haeduan's line says one of them must be lying

therefore the druidrider is lying, which implies the headuan is telling the truth and Shu has not arrived at the place he was looking for yet.

ts19.english.travian.com
    Incognito

• hadeun is truth because " At least one of us always lies " not contradiction " each of them would either always tell the truth or always lies "
    so druid is lie and this is not place, shu was looking for

weed ts3.travian.co.id
    waku ts19.travian.com

• Haeduan is telling truth

Druidrider is lying

This is NOT the place shu was looking for.

rastogi2008
    com83 (beta)

Screenshot_16.jpg

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• If the haeduan is lying ("at least one of us always lies") then that would mean they both always tell the truth, which itself is a contradiction.

Therefore the haeduan must be telling the truth. If he is the one telling the truth and at least one of them always lies then the druid rider is lying ("this is the place you've been looking for"), meaning this is NOT the place Shu has been looking for. (Sad times )

Username: Kirby
    Server: ts19

• If one of them is always lying and the other one is saying the truth, then:
    “At least one of us always lies." - haeduan must be saying the truth

“This is the place you've been looking for." - if haeduan was saying the truth, then druid rider must be lying.

Answer - this is not the right place.