Day 4: The Volcanoes

• the haeduan is lying because he said "AT LEAST one of us" means can be one or two but the sign clearly says that only one is always lying.. therefore the druid rider is telling the truth.. hence Shu is in the right path to whatever he is looking for!

nick: grim
    server: path to pandora

• Are the haeduan and druid rider telling the truth or lying? Is this the place Shu was looking for?

Haeduan is telling the truth and Druid rider is lying. This is not the play Shu is looking for.

• haeduan is telling the truth, druid is lying and Shu is NOT looking for this place
    To His Imperial Majesty,

I deciphered the image on the parchment. It was a volcano. Of course. Our tribe has a long tradition with the volcanoes, which gives us unusual power and abilities. Our craftsmen could only forge their artifacts from deep within the volcano. When the first craftsman disappeared, taking all the secrets of how to create them with him, our tribe began to decline. We were no longer as strong as we had been in the past and people started to take advantage of that – settling in our area, conquering our World Wonders and stealing the remnants of our artifacts. But now everything will change. No one knows where the first craftsman had disappeared to and where he hid his knowledge. Until now. I found out that there are only two volcanoes in these lands and I decided to visit them both. Nenet is not really happy with this idea – he hates the hot columns of air above the volcanoes, but he will follow me wherever I go.
    I arrived at the one in Brundisium early in the morning. When I came to the foot of the mountain, I saw that a path to the top of the volcano was guarded by a haeduan and a druid rider. A sign on the gates warned that they were ancient guards of this place, who knew everything about it, and each of them would either always tell the truth or always lies. When I came closer, the haeduan told me: “At least one of us always lies." And the druid rider added: “This is the place you've been looking for."
    Task: Are the haeduan and druid rider telling the truth or lying? Is this the place Shu was looking for?

[/quote]

• Lies, not its thr location searching by shu

Tsbeta
    ApocalypticTeam

Stallone! - LA TIA! Netx Ganado
    Offensive Squad - AT Comx Ganado
    Krampus - BUUU! Net2 Perdido
    Acheron - FL Clx Perdido
    Fiebre Porcina- PANDEMIC F&SComX Ganado
    ApocalypticTeam - Salad@s Path To Pandora

• Reasoning: The Headuan says " AT LEAST one of us always lies" which indicates the possibility that both of them could be lying, so it should be a lie.

The headuan is lying
    The Druid tells the truth and Shu have found the place he/she is looking for.

In corso:

TRX bigwall - Testere

ITX Mazz&Fierr - LCDV

• haeduan speaks TRUTH
    druid rider says LIE

This volcano is not what Shu is looking for

Těšíme sa na darčeky a darčieky :). Volám sa Tibor, som z Humenného, čiže som východniar. Zaujímam sa o muziku (dobrý rap, Rytmus ) a o svoju vlasť. Mojim koníčkom je Travian a občas dedková 60% samohonka :S . Dedko je chudák slepý :(, čiže mu akotak pomáham na dedine. 8o
    6cvj.png

• (Playing as Scipio)

There are 4 possibilities:
    They are both telling the truth - impossible
    They are both Lying - impossible
    The Haeduan is lying & the Druid telling the truth - impossible
    Therefore the Haeduan is telling the truth & the Druidrider is lying & this is not the place Shu is looking for.

• Haeduan Druid Result
    TRUE TRUE FALSE
    TRUE FALSE TRUE
    FALSE TRUE FALSE
    FALSE FALSE FALSE

Therefore the haeduan tells the truth and the druid lies, so that is not the place that Shu is looking for.

Server: ts19.travian.com
    Account: mr cobb

dooku.gif2evsrnq.jpg

ts2: mr. cobb (NOWGO)
    ts1: pájaro loco/Tanino (Crazy Cow/C300)
    ts29: mr cobb (ACT & DIS)

• Haeduan says truth, because if not, then both of them are lying or telling truth, but we know that only one does that. So Druid is lying and this place is not what Shu is looking for.

• We don't know if the haeduan says or not eh truth, but we know that the druid is always lying. So no, this is not the place Shu is looking for.

Enlightened
    ts83.travian.com

Seek the Truth, become Enlightened.

Alianzas anteriores: NameleSS, Nihlyr, ESUS, POTAS, Skynet, ES&DOTH, NAVI, COWAR, PR

Jugando:

• They were lying

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx(1) - Mikle. AngloNYS5x(1) - Doner Kebab

Discord: Daniel#7855

• Our answer for this day is.....

The haeduan is telling the truth and the druidrider is lying.
    So this is not the right volcano.

Congratulations to our winners....

Ticara_US
    rajy3k
    Tibor Laco
    Chaox
    Travatar
    o0sva

Each have won a voucher worth 50 gold
    They will be sent to your forum account within the next 2 hours