Varoņa piedzīvojumi: Šū garā diena

• Sveicināti spelētāj

Vai tu kādreiz brīnījies, kas notika ar Šu pēc tam, kad viņš bija uzņēmis agresīvus Hunus? Vai viņam izdevās aizbēgt? Kur bija viņa ceļojums?

Mēs esam priecīgi paziņot, ka nesen esam saņēmuši ziņas no viņa. Mēs drīzumā dalīsimies ar šīm ziņām! Lasiet Šu dienasgrāmatas, atrisiniet mīklas un varat laimēt atklātās balvas!

Noteikumi

Sākums: 17.09.2018 plkst 11:00
    Beigas 24.09.2018 plkst 11:00
    Paziņoti uzvarētāji 24.09.2018
    Izvelētie uzvarētāji: Dienas uzvarētāji: Tiks izvēlēti 6 nejauši spēlētāji
    Beigu uzvarētāji: Tiks izvēlēti 5 nejauši spēlētāji ar vismaz 3 ierakstiem
    Diena 1 20 Gold x 6 uzvarētaji
    [b]Diena 2[/b] 30 Gold x 6 uzvarētaji
    [b]Diena 3[/b] 40 Gold x 6 uzvarētaji
    [b]Diena 4[/b] 50 Gold x 6 uzvarētaji
    [b]Diena 5[/b] 60 Gold x 6 uzvarētaji
    Gala uzvarētāji 150 Gold x 5 uzvarētaji
    Kuponi derīgi tikai Baltijas serveros
    Kuponi derīgi līdz: 31.12.2019
    Lai uzvarētu: Jānosauc lietotājvārds un serveris, kurā spēlējat

• o His Imperial Majesty,

Much has happened since my last entry here, but at least I got my diary back and can keep noting my observations.
    The Roman senator Gnaeus Titianus was right – the world has changed entirely. The ancient power of our artifacts is now placed behind unbreakable walls and guarded by huge armies. Many local wars are raging between people for that power; villages are being destroyed and conquered all the time. The main mystery behind these scattered lands has now become apparent: One lord can rule all five tribes.
    The senator was really interested in our tribe's history. People do not know much. While talking to him, I had the feeling that he had some other thoughts. For some reason, he hurried back to the capital of his Empire, but he told the Huns, who seemed to be obeying his orders, to keep me here until his return.
    I may walk freely around the Huns' camp, but this freedom is just an illusion. I am as much a prisoner there as when I spent those days cramped in a small cell in a Gaul village. Nenet visits me at night, avoiding the camp during the day; the Huns are famous for their sharpshooting bowmen. They see no threat in my presence. For a long time, our tribe can be met here only in abandoned villages. The Horn of Natars – the mighty artifact that makes us weaker against those who hold it – is sold in the local auction for just 100 silver pieces and mostly serves as a wall ornament for their homes.
    I was still awake when I heard some noises coming from the rally point. I hurried over there and saw a group of steppe riders animatedly discussing something with their leader, a Roman hero, who was sitting atop a thoroughbred and wearing Boots of the Warrior. As I approached, I managed to overhear what they were discussing:
    An attack launched at midnight is coming from the Gaul village located 74 tiles away from Askuzai. The total travel time of the incoming troops is two hours. The attacking Gaul hero is wearing Boots of Health and a shield. The Huns decided to hide resources in the crannies and follow the troops home to kill them the second they return. They figured out that the tournament square in the Huns' village is ten levels higher than in Gauls'.
    A wave of excitement washed over me. The guards will be too busy letting the steppe riders out the gates at that time and wouldn't notice an extra person silently joining them. This was my chance to escape.

Task: Calculate the time when the counter-attack will be launched and help Shu escape.

Hint: Please remember that the Tournament Square has double effect on Path to Pandora servers. To solve this task, you can use Kirilloid Travian calculator.

• To His imperial Majesty,

I am free again! Everything went as planned. When I came to the gates, no one noticed me and I was able to sneak away from the village together with the riders. Now Nenet happily sits on my shoulder and nips my ear for all the time I left him here alone. I patted his back – I missed him too!
    Luckily, I have all my clothes again and can travel in disguise. I decided to use this edge and go away as far as possible from the Hun village. I opened a map and looked at the coordinates: (104|−59).
    During the first part of my journey, I traveled as a druid rider towards the east for an hour, turned south, and proceeded in that direction for three hours at the speed of a marauder. Still scared that the Huns from Askuzai would find me, I donned Teuton clothes and traveled as a Teutonic knight westbound for seven hours. There I met a group of Sopdu explorers heading south and joined them in disguise. It wasn't difficult at all, since they cover their faces from the sun and sand. Finally, after just one hour we crossed the mountains and I entered a small Gaul village where I felt safe enough to stay for a while.
    Task: Find the end coordinates.

• To His Imperial Majesty,

Something strange happened this morning. I was still resting in the small village, trying to find out more information about all the other tribes before I return home. This is when I saw an old druid headed to a neighboring house. Soon after he entered the building, a gray wind full of dust came from nowhere and the village turned into a Natar village. At first, I didn't feel anything unusual – I had seen such a transformation before. However, the village was ours for just a few minutes, and then it returned to its original state as if nothing had happened. I had a strong suspicion that it was somehow related to archaic druid manipulation and asked Nenet to secretly inspect his house. What Nenet brought to me made my blood curdle. It was a piece of parchment with just one line: “The First Craftsman’s Diary”. Wasn't that the venerable title of work by your greatest ancestor, the creator of the mightiest artifacts of the past? I remembered legends about the diary, wherein he described in detail how to make the great artifacts of power. Knowledge we believed to have lost forever seems to be here somewhere, in these distant lands. And some others are looking for this knowledge. I inspected the parchment and only then noticed something etched on the other side. What was it? A clue?
    Task: What was shown in the image?

I deciphered the image on the parchment. It was a volcano. Of course. Our tribe has a long tradition with the volcanoes, which gives us unusual power and abilities. Our craftsmen could only forge their artifacts from deep within the volcano. When the first craftsman disappeared, taking all the secrets of how to create them with him, our tribe began to decline. We were no longer as strong as we had been in the past and people started to take advantage of that – settling in our area, conquering our World Wonders and stealing the remnants of our artifacts. But now everything will change. No one knows where the first craftsman had disappeared to and where he hid his knowledge. Until now. I found out that there are only two volcanoes in these lands and I decided to visit them both. Nenet is not really happy with this idea – he hates the hot columns of air above the volcanoes, but he will follow me wherever I go.
    I arrived at the one in Brundisium early in the morning. When I came to the foot of the mountain, I saw that a path to the top of the volcano was guarded by a haeduan and a druid rider. A sign on the gates warned that they were ancient guards of this place, who knew everything about it, and each of them would either always tell the truth or always lies. When I came closer, the haeduan told me: “At least one of us always lies." And the druid rider added: “This is the place you've been looking for."
    Task: Are the haeduan and druid rider telling the truth or lying? Is this the place Shu was looking for?

As you already know from previous messages, the first volcano wasn't the right one. I am thus headed to Syracusae. The more I travel to the south, the more Roman settlements I encounter. The roads are perfect: Romans' impressive construction ability allows them to develop villages really fast. The region is just being settled and the villages are still small.

The volcano is surrounded by thick forests and huge mountains; it would have been really difficult to get there without my trusty companion. On several occasions, he found my path through dense forest that seemed impenetrable. The way was long and I felt exhausted. Finally, I climbed up the last mountain only to find the last obstacle that I had to overcome. Yes, the first craftsman definitely stayed here for a while. That maze could only have been created by him!

The sign at the maze was written in our old alphabet and contained some information:

• The maze is full of death traps, but there is a safe path through it. The attentive stranger will notice that some of the slabs that make up the floor of this maze contain images of lumber, clay, and iron.
    • You must go proceed in the right order (lumber, clay, iron, lumber, clay, iron, and so on).
    • To reach the exit safely, you need to step on those images 17 times.
    • Some slabs you'll have to step on twice. However, you can't jump over any of the images or turn back. Once you have stepped on a slab with an image, you can only go forward.

Task: Find the path