When is a start?

• When is a start? 55

1. Oct. 15 (41) 75%
    2. Oct. 22 (4) 7%
    3. Oct. 29 (5) 9%
    4. Nov. 5 (3) 5%
    5. Nov. 12 (2) 4%

Hi everybody! Nice to see there are more and more good alliances are joining the fall server on UK zone. Round is promising to be one of the best servers of the year; I hope we will have the true international battle)

The reason I wrote this article is because there was a big discussion on the Russian forum about the RU-5 server's start date (this server is parallel to the British one). Some players were upset because of perspective to finish the server at the middle or even at the end of July. :thumbsup: Recently, a Community Manager announced that because of many requests to start the server earlier the start day has been shifted from October 29 to October15. I believe the calendar for our favorite UK zone is done too. Thus, we also would like to know when will be the X day.

In my opinion, one of the following days most likely will be chosen; it’ll be either October 15, or 22, or 29. While we are waiting for Community Manager Respond, let’s vote which of those days are more preferable for you!

Ares - UK-2 2016/17 Olympia

The post was edited 3 times, last by Danich Leo_RU ().

• The sooner the better.

I could'nt agree more.

Avslutade servrar:
    s1 14 - Nostromo - Reign-Beaux, s1 15 - Zarak, s1 17-18 - GULD - Kilgor,
    s2 16 - TENCHU - Algol,
    s3 14-15 - A A - Tobias,
    s4 13-14 - KIDS - Cyrus, s4 15 - MP - Solmyr,
    s5 13-14 - DEiTY - Daimyo, s5 14- TIKS - Aczalgaea,
    com3 16-17 - TVE - Hydra,
    com6 15-16 - ? - Kashmira (http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=156483)
    com7 12-13 - AE- Piff,

Pågående servrar:

• The reason I wrote this article is because there was a big discussion on the Russian forum about the RU-5 server's start date (this server is parallel to the British one). Some players were upset because of perspective to finish the server at the middle or even at the end of July. Recently, a Community Manager announced that because of many requests to start the server earlier the start day has been shifted from October 29 to October15. I believe the calendar for our favorite UK zone is done too. Thus, we also would like to know when will be the X day.

Go and play in Russia then!

You're the only one who doesn't want it sooner :thumbsup:

But my opinion is worth 10,000 other peoples opinions at a minimum surely!

• It seems there is only a couple of people shouting about making the server start earlier...

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• I think the launch date has been set already.
    And this topic change nothing...

Therefore waiting for official announcement...
    Or may be Moderator say this date there and calm excited players))

ru1 2015 - Bismarck (КиШ)
    Отборка 2015 - корыч (КиШ)
    uk2 2016/2017 - Kronos (OLYMPIA)
    ru1 2016/2017 - Enjoyer (Эбола)
    Отборка 2017 - Kronos (CerbeR)
    TT 2017/2018 - Kronos (CerbeR)
    Отборка 2018 - Kronos (Cerber)

• looks like only a couple want a slower start, and that's because they are already on a server. Everyone I know who isn't on a server just now wants an earlier start, and also a good number who are on servers want a new one.

I think while there is good momentum for enthusiastic alliances wanting to join the server, an earlier start should be encouraged. If it gets left too long, they will just start other servers and maybe not join this one. Maybe that's the "slow" people's plan - hope that some of the competition starts elsewhere :p

• That is a weak argument and you know it. All the people that dont want is sooner simply want for the server NOT TO BE TEMPERED WITH. Now, that shouldnt me that hard, would it? It would fall nicely with the end of uk1 and start of the new one.

• They couldve joined uk2 if they wanted to play a new server immidietely. But other aiances were busy, as they are now, so I dont see a reason why it should be put forward now, simply because you want it so?

• That is a weak argument and you know it. All the people that dont want is sooner simply want for the server NOT TO BE TEMPERED WITH. Now, that shouldnt me that hard, would it? It would fall nicely with the end of uk1 and start of the new one.

i presume you are on uk1 and want to start another when it finishes? what about those not on a server who want to start one now? It's not just a few people wanting a start, it's a number of alliances who want to start. From what I can see, it's only a few people from uk1 who don't want it to start

• They couldve joined uk2 if they wanted to play a new server immidietely. But other aiances were busy, as they are now, so I dont see a reason why it should be put forward now, simply because you want it so?

Seemingly a whole bunch of alliances, UK and international are not busy right now, hence so many people wanting it to start ASAP.

UK2 Was already running when we ended, we could say the same to you on uk1
    why cant you start a new server with a week overlap or something

We was given a challenge and then WE brought it to the forum inviting everyone else.
    If we hadn't of got the challenge and then brought it to the forum you wouldn't even be interested.

• There are server starts roughly every 48 days. People/alliances can choose to go to whatever server they want to. Surely AA couldve gone to uk2 and be there, dominate and win, since its a relatively dead server. It started after their finished.

But they chose to be willing to join the more hyped/competitive server and for that they have to wait a bit longer. Im not asking for it to be pushed back. All I want is not to ve tempered with, since servers started after that server ended and they chose not play em. Nothing wrong with that, but in order they have to "suffer" the wait time. At least thats how i think it should be.

• There’s massive hype around this specific server. There’s are more international alliances and decent domestic alliances preparing- it’s only logical to strike when the enthusiasm is there.

Apart from one or two players over the two threads I’ve seen about this everyone seems ready to go and looking forward to it. It’s not coincidence that they’re on the same server.

US6 2018 Krakan_Killer (AA)
    UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
    UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)