When is a start?

• There are server starts roughly every 48 days. People/alliances can choose to go to whatever server they want to. Surely AA couldve gone to uk2 and be there, dominate and win, since its a relatively dead server. It started after their finished.

But they chose to be willing to join the more hyped/competitive server and for that they have to wait a bit longer. Im not asking for it to be pushed back. All I want is not to ve tempered with, since servers started after that server ended and they chose not play em. Nothing wrong with that, but in order they have to "suffer" the wait time. At least thats how i think it should be.

UK29 Ended August 29th
    UK2 started 7th August

I see no difference in you doing what your saying we should of done and start a new server whilst in end game , apart from we would of started a server with no competition at all.
    We are the ones who posted a challenge on a number of different domain forums. There is much more than one alliance wanting this to start early yet there are 2 people wanting it to start later.

• You should probably rephrase and state that there is people that want to start early and everyone else is okay with starting normally. Noone is pushing to be started later then it was planned to.

• A server that would start earlier would bring the endgame to a more comfortable situation for most of us with families/friends/plansduringthewarmperiodofsummer/anything that you would like to do when the weather is great and you have no school/work to attend to. I doubt it is only a few of us who would do something else other than reading skypelogs/MMs about the crop-situation in the WW.

What i can see, there are very few servers who started in september, exluding the PTP and speed-versions, but they are not normal servers like the ones people in here wants to play. Should all of them who dislike the idea of having an endgame in the summer, just... not play at all due to no server start ?

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

• Stop pretending you have a life, you wouldn’t be playing travian at all if you did

Some of us manage more than one thing at a time ;)

I only see two nay-sayers here- it's pretty overwhelming to be honest.

US6 2018 Krakan_Killer (AA)
    UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
    UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)

• Stop pretending you have a life, you wouldn’t be playing travian at all if you did

That was the point, we have no lives until after the conclusion of the server. Alas, we want an earlier start to get a life sooner!

Avslutade servrar:
    s1 14 - Nostromo - Reign-Beaux, s1 15 - Zarak, s1 17-18 - GULD - Kilgor,
    s2 16 - TENCHU - Algol,
    s3 14-15 - A A - Tobias,
    s4 13-14 - KIDS - Cyrus, s4 15 - MP - Solmyr,
    s5 13-14 - DEiTY - Daimyo, s5 14- TIKS - Aczalgaea,
    com3 16-17 - TVE - Hydra,
    com6 15-16 - ? - Kashmira (http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=156483
    com7 12-13 - AE- Piff,

Pågående servrar:

anglos6 18-19 - Bifrost - Raglefant

• It seems there is only a couple of people shouting about making the server start earlier...

Well isn't 3 of the major alliances of the server voting for a earlier start?
    The swedish one (mine),RU one & A A?
    I don't know what more alliances will play but seems to me most of the premade alliances wants a earlier start :P

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

• Well isn't 3 of the major alliances of the server voting for a earlier start?The swedish one (mine),RU one & A A?
    I don't know what more alliances will play but seems to me most of the premade alliances wants a earlier start :P

There is 8 preformed joining that I’m currently aware of.

• Still tho, y'all should play speed, real test of skill :nope:

UK20(1) - Infinity. UKx(28) - Kebab. COMx - Darth Jar-Jar. ASx - ???

Discord: Daniel#7855

• lmao Travian HQ the ultimate trolls delaying the server until November. GG Inky

SO which pre-formed alliances are rumoured to be turning up?

My artefacts bring all the heroes to my yard

• I hope this calender is updated with what the players actually want and what should have always been on it, a normal server starting at some stage in October like everyone wants apart from Crunchie. TG are once again showing us how not to run things right. Maybe if they are still afloat as a company the next time a server actually develops such high player interest (for a change) they will be lucky enough to rub their two brain cells together and do something the few remaining players want! I am deleting my forum account as TG are a useless waste of space!