When is a start?

• Hi Ridcully,

Pull up a chair and relax this one could take some time. To get you up to speed... he said, that they said, that she knew from them ,that he'd got a PM from them. The toys go left to right, unless you sit over there then they go from right to left..... Seem's its sometime this year October but could be November, even money says the months got an 'r' in it.

you up to speed yet?

*hands Ridcully a brew, and a hobnob....*

Currently on us19. Pop over for tea sometime, go on, its a grand day out.

• That's nonsense. The majority of poll participants and alliances looking to take part want an October start. These are gold spenders too. So it would make commercial sense for a professional company to listen to their customers. It is a very small and select group that think they're more important than everyone else who want it to start later, so that they can transfer gold they already bought...

You mean the poll that only allowed an option to select October! I legit can’t tell if that’s a joke.

The very small a select group that want the server to start later, who are these people?

I just want the server to start when it was ALWAYS intended to be.

• I added the November choices. Go, and vote for it. I bet it won't get more than 5 votes)

That is like putting sweeties in front of a child and asking them not to eat them, then leaving the room.... Now can I resist the temptation?

• howdo mitmate, long time since we've met on an old UK1, brew drank , biscuits eaten, still can't work out whether it's worth another shot at this game, all the talking is done pre server, then it's kindergarten time

• Hey mitmate, nice to see you back on the UK forums, it's been quiet without you

Uk3: current round, HAPPY account, previously Themightyreds
    UK4: current round, Themightyreds
    Previous identities include red wyvern, red dragon and once many years ago Easter

• Ridcully, Travian is always worth another shot. Just like good whisky. Thought I'd saddle up the old nag and ride her like I store her for a while, before I fall off and throw my hip out..... but enough about later. Settle by the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs... get raided silly and crop locked early, I just know it.

Themightyreds, Quiet!.....well here goes the neighborhood. Can't believe you've not got them all at your beck and call, doing your every whim. I see Inky's been checking me out to see if I'm the real deal or not. I see Chrunchie still giving it yeeeharr...

But there are a few missing faces since the old uk forum.

• Nooo me causing havoc? Oh hi Ridcully good to see new members
    I've no issue with joining this server, and reforming TNC or OGC or whatever

Uk3: current round, HAPPY account, previously Themightyreds
    UK4: current round, Themightyreds
    Previous identities include red wyvern, red dragon and once many years ago Easter

• Hi. I'm here just to mention that I read this thread and will come with the reply about the date soon.

Ameno.png
    When you contact me via PM, please, send your messages in English.

• Meeeeyooooow...... but I think for crunchie they got to be slightly older than that.

And that shirt ain't ironed either... i mean would you step out with a gentleman who's butler hadn't ironed their shirt?