merchants... 3 improvement/ideas

• Ability to cancel shipments... duh.
    • speed artifact should speed them up too. Still don’t get why they go normal speed but everyone else speeds up.
    • New artifact for merchants to increase merchant carrying capacity.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• Ability to cancel should be limited like if there is incoming then it won't work..
    Yes speed arti should speed them up too..makes sense too..
    I am not sure if we need more arti else someone else will come up with another different arti idea like an arti which will give two effect at same time which is random like that.. I am not saying most stupid ones will come from me. Like diet and boots.. boots and trainer like that thing ..hehehe

• Ability to cancel shipments... duh.

speed artifact should speed them up too. Still don’t get why they go normal speed but everyone else speeds up.

New artifact for merchants to increase merchant carrying capacity.

1. This has always been lacking. And yes, has never made any sense that it wasn't implemented, because people keep messing up, and it hurts accounts a lot.

2. Yes this is very wierd, since i also expected it first time i had a speed artifact. And i trade A LOT on my accounts, and it would make great sense to keep accounts running a lot better when you have hammers running or feeding the defence.

3. No need for this one. It will be a another pointless artifact, though i do understand you wanna optimize roman accounts fx, but travian already optimized this part by making merchant capacity upgrading a possibility as an alliance bonus upgrade.

• Agree with point 1 and point 2

Screenshot_16.jpg

com83(beta): rastogi2008

com29(NYS5x): Slavefactory

Eye halve a spelling chequer, it came with my pea sea.
    It plainly marques, four my revue, miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a quay and type a word And weight four it two say
    weather eye am wrong oar write It shows me strait a weigh.

• In that case TK, i would like to elaborate on point 1 and 2. :)

#1:
    Cancellation of marketplace shipments is an important implementation both for beginners and experts in travian. I believe that it has never before been implemented based on the fact that it was important in the earlier versions of travian that you could not hide your res from the enemy that was trying to raid you in the early game, by sending it away just before hit, and then just recalling it, like you would normally dodge enemy attacks on your village. But with many of the newer changes like 3-6 day beginner protection, it is no longer important that you can hide res from raiders anymore.
    It is actually important to implement this UX-feature, since players regularly experience a high amount of frustration with the system. Players type in the wrong town names or coordinates, and end up with vital ressources being shipped to enemies and so forth. Even sending all cap merchants to a town 10 hours away. (Not fun seeing your rs destribution dissapear for 20 hours, and the only way to move res would be raiding ones self. Anyways, these things should still be bound to happen, since i would presume the best option for implementation would be a 2 min cancellation timer as it is for sending armies. But it would help players a lot in generel, and make the game more fun for new players as well.

#1.1:
    When we are still on the subject of the user experience of the trading, i would like to take the time to emphasise a request for a land timer for the market place.
    You have the feature for launching troops (not that i am saying the system protocols are at all the same), but for merchants you only have the travel time displayed. It would be highly valuable to have the landing time as well in some form.
    Players miss it, when they are trying to res boost their new towns, time crop to defensive locations, or just to boost fx trainer artefacts.

#2:
    Speeding up the merchants on fx large boots artefacts is a feature that is not overpowered in my opinion, it would just increase the value of the artefact a little bit, and highten the value of boots artefacts for both offensive and defensive accounts.
    It will make the defensive accounts able to trade more for increased res to their accounts, and they can sustain their defence at allies locations.
    Likewise can offensive accounts maintain their crop-levels better in their offensive towns, or move around inc ressources from raids.

Thank you for your time.

• Hello

I included this in my weekly report with emphasis on #1 and #2

:)

thanks. # 1 and 2 are why I made the post. Especially #2. Sense I’ve heard #1 before but never #2.

# 3 was an idea I had for That stupid cranny arti to at least make it somewhat valuable but I just mentioned it as it’s own sense I was posting about merchants.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing since US started then quit that domain.
    Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice/ewoks
    etc....

I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me. I'm done now.

• Perhaps improved/reduced merchants capacity could be added as an effect of the artifact of the fool and not directly as one new artifact.

Besides that, I like the change in pandora servers that you can not create trade routes to the wonder of the world, since since that was added alliances could gather excesive amount of defense troops and thus a good macro offensive with a lot of months of work only deal little damage. That is frustrating for those and limit strategies while being on wonder of the world phase, cause all focus on that.