Merged server name

• Gold Links will be able to be transferred from AU, UK and US into the new domain.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.
    ~f

Some know me as feanor (~f) Others as The Old Wolf. (~tow) but no matter what, there's always a moment you know.

• **** Personal Opinion ******

english.travian.com

Anything else will upset one or more nations or potentially all of them

Well I know only one speaks English (US), the others are barely intelligible. :P

Lets just settle it the gentlemanly way with a game of Rochambeau with spiked gauntlets.

..And that is the Final Word.

• Call it...

Hegemony

...seems like a good name to me :)
    Afterall, we've been using it for 27 UKx servers...

And yes - that's very vain and egotistical of me :)

• That's very vain and egotistical of you.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• keep it simple.

international

It is not international. It is only the merge of US UK and AU. Not the whole world.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• Jarubyland
    Just kidding, but for real......."English" is the best name for it, I dont know why you are so against it. It makes total sense. They are merging BECAUSE they are the English speaking servers. But sense English seems to be off the table my official name for the new domain is.........

ESS
    "English Speaking Servers"
    Travian.ES or ESS which ever is easier "English speaking"
    ESX or ESSX for speed. I like that.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

The post was edited 6 times, last by jaruby: I cant spell ().

• Who wants to be thought of as coming from Essex? Also, isn't ES Espana?

I like Anglosphere since it's the official word for English Speaking countries, though it does seem to be a reference to Anglo-Saxons who were only one very small part of English roots and ignores others like the Celts.

Perhaps something that amalgamates all the initials AUSK?

Stand out Award 2017 UK
    illuicons_8_wonder-150x150.png

• Who wants to be thought of as coming from Essex? Also, isn't ES Espana?

.es is España or Spain. And I highly doubt most would be willing to learn Spanish if it is called .es.

• .es is España or Spain. And I highly doubt most would be willing to learn Spanish if it is called .es.

I realized that last night. But I still
    Like the name so I left it.

How about....
    AKA
    “Also Know As”
    America, (United) Kingdom, Australia

Or

ABA
    America, Britain, Australia

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.