Our prayers have been heard

• Finally .... TG has planned to combine the English speaking domains.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• I fully support this move. It should be noted that this isn't the only merger occurring, the Nordics are officially moving together as well (and maybe others, I don't have contacts for every language :p )

That said, I would have preferred they take a much more aggressive merger plan globally (among other changes.) To me this feels more like packing a massive wound with lap pads instead of actually using surgery to fix the underlying issues. Could I be wrong? I hope for the sake of the game I love they are doing enough, otherwise it will go the way of Toys R Us or House of Fraser. (at the very least Legends, perhaps not the entirety of TG. Though it should be noted many bigger and better game studios have closed in the last 2 years)

• Actually happy that there are 2 new servers 1x and 3x.

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.

• House of Fraser.

RIP House of Fraser. I worked in an Edinburgh branch until recently- glad I got out!

It's a step in the right direction for sure but I agree with the sentiment that they may be trying to fix their broken leg with plasters.

Small steps though :)

US6 2018 Krakan_Killer (AA)
    UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
    UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)