Whoa, arties!

• I don't see why saying that the two of them whine and complain is an insult. I merely made an observation. I guess I can't expect reasonable modding when the mod in question praised one of the players already.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ingwe ().

• I don't see why saying that the two of them whine and complain is an insult. I merely made an observation. I guess I can't expect reasonable modding when the mod in question praised one of the players already.

...she said, while not only whining and complaining but throwing accusations..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Not sure where you got my gender.

Soft words, soft persona..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: trying to mod is not allowed. ().

• Going with sexist garbage? That really doesn't surprise me.

It's clear to me why travian is dying. The people who have stuck around just want to make life miserable for everyone. I'm done with travian after this server. At least there won't be noobs like me to mess up your beautiful world. Just the same ten people talking about the good ole days and how perfect they all are.