Com4-Artifact Race is on.

• So with 4 days to artifact drop

Lets get the ball Rolling ,

Who do you guys think is the best placed alliance to grab the useful uniques and endgame artifacts

This Looks like a Race between Goats and BAD for now. Fortnite looks like its chilling at the middle of the leaderboard

Who do you think will impress ,who will not , who will be the dark horses ?

Going with the Alliance Rankings

Top 10 Is Dominated with Fortnite, BAD and Goat Z

Fortnite

ALLY MAP : GetterMap 2.1 - ts4.travian.com - Getter-Tools

With 227 Players from 5 Wing , Fortnite has the Numbers for sure.. But last few weeks havent been that good for them

Been feeling the Brunt of GOAT Z , and then BAD probably double teaming up against them (As they should)

I think they might do well in NW , but other quads they are just going to paint targets on their back if they do steal any of them artifacts

BAD

ALLY MAP : GetterMap 2.1 - ts4.travian.com - Getter-Tools

Taking in stragglers of Fortnite in a quad, BAD looks like a reckoning force,

148 Members spread in 4 wings, they do have a rich assortment of quality and organization.

They have been on the offensive against fortnite for 2 weeks, and this seems like it will pay off well in the end.. These guys have SE pretty much locked down and Have a decent presence in NE where they have been doing great ops against fortnite

Safe to say with SE and Almost most of NE artifacts look inside their kitty.. and they look very well poised for a mid game face off against GOATZ once fortnite folds.

GOATZ

Map : GetterMap 2.1 - ts4.travian.com - Getter-Tools

59 Members making one top alliance , having a small training wing with 13 members thats not in top 10 and backing a rebel alliance of 6 members ? wut brezz really ? These guys have SW almost locked down , however there still is to be a major war in there as DC seems to be still simming off pop and defense troops

I am not sure what they have in mind after artifacts, but a huge presence in Grey Ensures that they will be gunning for all Major Uniques ..

If i was an enemy leader, id be sure to target the big off accounts in grey in time of artifacts with smaller army in hope to get lucky..

Verdict: SW arties with some additions from NE and NW artifacts

Also

if someone is curious of natar defense and if their army can clear it , adding a reference from COM2 natar numbers , i think the defense should be a little smaller here , but who knows :)

Small

Large

Unique

Good luck to ALLLL..

Keep GRazing ;)

Com4(2018-19) - The Force

SpaceLizard and EarthlyGoat ;)

• if someone is curious of natar defense and if their army can clear it , adding a reference from COM2 natar numbers , i think the defense should be a little smaller here , but who knows

Smaller than that? I highly doubt it. I don't mean there's going to be a huge difference - but still it should definitely be higher than those numbers due to the presence of Goats. Like Unique's starting troops should be 10k troops.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Well the Spawns were weird, its as if the Server knew goats were grazing the center so they spawned artifacts away from their reach

NW Gets
    Unique Architects
    Unique Fools
    SW Gets
    Unique Eagles
    SE Gets
    Unique Trainers
    Unique Confusion
    NE Gets
    Unique Boots
    Unique Diet

I Guess No one loves goats :D

with the artifacts spawns this bad, the hopes of Goats holding many artifacts is not that big, lets see if they can dazzle us.

BAD seems to be happy with the spawns and why shoudnt they :)

Well Well, we have a surprise Lead By Fortnite
    Job well done Fortnite . Unique Boots, a definite advantage ingame

The post was edited 2 times, last by WhatsInAName ().

• Smaller than that? I highly doubt it. I don't mean there's going to be a huge difference - but still it should definitely be higher than those numbers due to the presence of Goats. Like Unique's starting troops should be 10k troops.

*ehem* *ehem*

It's a good thing that Goats have gone without recruitment into the server. Sadly, days of big metas is over and only Travian finals is to be blamed for that :/ We had Russians in .com servers, I remember Hungarians too. Now, they're all playing only the finals for a chance to spend tonnes of money to win back a fraction of it... Just play regular .coms for the glory ffs >_< Finals is same old things, same old things. Regular servers you got room to try new stuffs
    Right now it's only com1 which gets some competition due to the 4ever presence of one meta and others knowing someone's gonna be there to have an end game with.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Looks like the server took a dead turn, i miss the days of Trump Administration....

Love you guys <3

-jimmers

-Jimmy (insert lastname), Head manager of Department of changing mysteries.
    FYI does great massage and serves the greatest of drinks.

• It isn't dead, it just needs tension and without reports there's none :D I am just an ordinary player and have no access to the good reports :(
    Edit: Who do you think has the biggest chance to win and why ? Let's start the discussion and make it interesting!

• Offensive

Without showing all the reports as there are literally hundreds of them, at least the following BAD players have had their capitals successfully attacked by GOATS in the past 10 days:

Mishanja Bostonpancake0 Tojara
    Svalbard Ktun Ishinol
    Megaediot Vaderence Big 2
    QTB Dartini RuFibi
    Thor MikeBike Rali
    Neo HelloImRoman Zam
    Jasikonis

That’s right, 19 capitals hit, many of them destroyed almost completely, by Goats hammers. Most of these players are (were?) large and many are in BAD's leadership.

As a result, in October alone, 17 accounts of BAD have been deleted mostly as a result of these attacks or chiefings of BAD villages, including Mishanja, BAD's largest player. Some of these deletions were in BAD leadership, such as Svalbard. How many more will delete before the month is over?

Thanks to the following players (at least) who sent their hammers in the last 10 days to hit BAD capitals.

king_defense NoMercy Salam
    Uragon izu Boh
    Brezzok Rain Meteo
    Company The Force VincentVanGoat
    BGTeam Big Bros golem16
    DJ and a Song dionysos Hear No Evil
    FuzzyWuzzy PandaKing

20 GOATS hammers. Many of them hit BAD almost daily. I am sure there were more, but all of these players all sent me reports

Lol our leaders even dont bother sending us reports
    Lmao

Defensive :

First the dead BAD hammers:

You know how often we have swarmed an account, destroying the capital and a bunch of feeders and causing the account to delete? We have done it with Fortnite, DC and BAD.

BAD tried to do it to Mufasa. And here are the results:

6a772e884f1e463b0ec07d7400e07915
    2fe0654698315c247a5ff006ba7989a1
    2b15886cac344e024a1368edc76e897d
    40456d85a5a32cc0aaca1a46b5a9a49f
    204dff23e129f1ec33bb5fef30bdfef3
    6200271df94de08bc68219aff6a0bf92
    e6978ae6f6bfaa558ab2b8f125fc633e

That’s right, seven dead hammers. We defended like Mufasa’s capital was our WW village, and the BAD lemmings rolled right in.

A couple of BAD hammers decided to go it on their own.

Teddy decided to attack NoMercy early….splish splat!!

Krav Maga attacks Morituri Te Salutant

That was a pretty nice hammer but NoMercy!!!

And Luvaboy came late to Meteo….splat again!!

01 | Widow Maker attacks 001 | Legolas

Some hammers did get through, and some players needed help rebuilding. Being GOATS, help was provided. But we didn't need rebuilding like BAD needs rebuilding – which will be the focus of PART 2!!!

• Well, I thought BAD would lose the war, but not so quickly and with so many deletions in leadership. I wouldn't say they don't have a chance, because they might have a lot of def for the WW, but time will tell.

• It looks like it yes, we have a WW holder identified. But we dont have any stronghold around the WW like BAD and NWO do so they have a headstart there :D