Com4-Artifact Race is on.

• No chance at all, nothing left. Only few bunch of players left.

Only there to see the end game as spectator.

People holding artifact are yellow & red...lol.

It's only between Goatz & NWO now.

• Goatz have decided to finish off BAD. Almost all the members are getting real attack from Goatz.

Arties BAD have as of now

1 small diet

1 small trainer

1 small storage

1 slight fool

1 great architect & 1 great diet & 1 great storage

1 unique trainer talent

• If we actually analyze what GOAT Z did.. it's actually impressive :thumbsup: I mean they managed to dismantle a 4 alliance meta in about a month or so. Before that BAD looked strong and organized.

• you're welcome ;)

¬¬¬¬
    Hear No Evil (Chaotic War Lords / Goats)

¬
    respect for Wild, GoDz, IM, SGR, Gold, Infamous, REST, Dacia, AoW, MC, etc.
    Miss those good old pro players.

• Judging from the top10 scoreboard BAD might be attemping to get another WW, but I don't really think they can do better than the first one.

Edit: Did GOAT really just steal 2nd WW from BAD =O

• Judging from the top10 scoreboard BAD might be attemping to get another WW, but I don't really think they can do better than the first one.

Edit: Did GOAT really just steal 2nd WW from BAD =O

I'm not on the server! But I can clearly see that BAD is living up to its name :saint:

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• BAD lost 3rd ww? :/ or someone else lost another wonder?

How hard is it to put timed hammers and 7/8 chiefs on wonder under a Large Confusion arti and final chiefing wave accompanied by hero to loyalty it up instantly? ?(

Or how about this - be patient for 21 days, and right before the new year eve - capture your wonder. That way you have like 2 days of cease fire to build your wonder up... Granary up and wall upX/

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro