Com4-Artifact Race is on.

• what account you on J.. i remember the name but dont see it now

I dont know what msgs u saw of mine

CM yes wrote like car sales man lawyer and no one trusted him from what i saw in convos.. as any good leader i tried to always chat with many. Always found very informative, knowing the enemy is as you know half the battle, but also half the trust

North leaders would cross share msgs with me and each other as im sure they cross shared mine with your team. Ment lies easy to see if saying xx to yy and zz to kk etc when cross checked

We could fight for 3 months the north . Yet still be friends and share arties even

Rufibi ? Seamed like good leader from my seeing.. maybe wrong. But is why i made sure to kill him fast ..

Lisa was a spy.. not a Goats spy ... thats why she lost her eye arti lol so easily..

• My account name was "J_Maverick". I deleted a month ago due to professional reasons. My job didn't allow me to play and they require me to travel multiple countries for next 3 months. But yes i do check ts4 one in a week from someone else account.

I had a IGM you once if you remember.

About CM no one likes him, when he was part of leadership but did nothing. After artie came and BAD hammer gets splatted, he throws a tantrum and left leadership. After 2 months universal again invited him and he sent you (100|100) plan. He had fight with Ali/simski/Universal and left the group again and deleted.

I never had conversation with rufibi so can't comment.

Lisa was a spy || and i couldn't get it. I never get to know Goatz spy in BAD. I tried many time to check and verify but failed miserably.

• I'll be sure to print screen my troopcounts and let you know Maverick ;)

Builder of spearmen, betrayer of the Teutonic Knight, slayer of the Equites Imperatoris, the name is Shammybear:evil:

• Problem with Players of today is couple of support hits and they cry . I never care for any of my support village including capital as i mostly play WWK/WWR . Before Artifact i had most troops in my hammer (more than Meteo's biggest) but since i was holding 25-35k standing defense there i knew Vuk could never be WWK/R as i had Roman,Bethebest,Balnar all in 14X14 of my hammer . So i used hammer to clear large arti and then stole LS :) .

what went wrong for BAD was a missing core team and few good leaders , they had decent players :)

:teu01:com4 - Vukoje

:gau02:com2 - glhf(2012-2013) - Circle

:gau02:com4 - majestic(2015-2016) - CWL

:teu01:com1 - Georgepan(2006-2009) - MDS

• Hahah, I would cry out if I lost supports Deep!
    If I don't get my daily dose of passive CP i'm not sure if I could play travian ;)

Builder of spearmen, betrayer of the Teutonic Knight, slayer of the Equites Imperatoris, the name is Shammybear:evil:

• Goatz have spies for sure! Damn sure about it

i never said we dont

i said Lisa was a North spy not mine

and We only had 1 in Bad and that was not set spy at server start that was just a player preforing to spy , my diplomacy over Bads to turn one

normally we set spys but decided to play clean this server.

if call it clean :P

• i dont remembering CM telling me of new ww plan

But by making new villages there we knew any way

Knowing in advanve means not much .. if u can plan chiefing well

Simski landing chiefs b4 clear was the error

• i dont remembering CM telling me of new ww plan

But by making new villages there we knew any way

Knowing in advanve means not much .. if u can plan chiefing well

Simski landing chiefs b4 clear was the error

CM sent you a long message that includes that BAD is going for new WW(100|100). I believe this gives you heads up to take necessary action.

The blunder:

After all the arrangements, it's not simski who landed before clearing. It was Universal. He landed an hour early.;(

CM sent another wave lately when amk took ww. But he failed.