AUX server start late

• Oh really?

Didn't realise that was happening, Do we know where AUX is merging into?

But good of them to not actually do what they said in the thread and update anything.

• I am sorry, but at the moment we have no further information about what type of server it will be.
    At the top of the page, there are a Community Calendar, which will be updated shortly.

As soon as we have more information, there will be made an announcement about the server-start, with all necessary information.

I am sorry I can't give you more than this at the moment.

• Yep, it's getting tiresome eh. In addition seeing as it is now to be a normal single speed server they have lost me on this one. I much prefer to commit to a 3X rather than commit to a lengthy 1X.

[Edited by CM]

The post was edited 1 time, last by sommerfuglen: Edited bad words, please keep the words in a nice tone. ().

• I wasn't too thrilled to have the speed server round cancelled half an hour after it was due to start. I've been waiting some months to get into a speed round at the start, and now it seems like it may be months more.

Having cancelled this speed round at the last minute, I think it would be courteous to let everyone know when the first speed round will be starting on the combined server as soon as possible.

• I wasn't too thrilled to have the speed server round cancelled half an hour after it was due to start. I've been waiting some months to get into a speed round at the start, and now it seems like it may be months more.

Having cancelled this speed round at the last minute, I think it would be courteous to let everyone know when the first speed round will be starting on the combined server as soon as possible.

more information about start is available here:
    [UK US AU] Combined servers

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein
    It's a strange logic yet contagious

• And yet the inbox is still advising that aux is starting - shame even that can't be updated.

‭1×‬New messages: 1">

• AUX restart
      ===========
      Date: 08.10.2018
      Speed:3x
      Version: TL T4.4
      More information can be found here
  • Hello,

I am sorry that those info boxes were there. I only the other day got access to the tools for AU servers and I have now removed those info boxes.
    Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Kind regards,
    Stellamini