The Analysis - Fall/Winter Com(3x) Thread

• Lastly, have you ever seen a trailer for.... anything... ever? Do you also ask at the end of the trailer, oh i thought this was going to be the entire movie, why is it only 2 mins long. You've genuinely pissed me off

OOOoooohhhhhhh I can help with that.....

:D

• Better make a thread a week before making the analysis, cause scared of someone stealing the exact title. Logic.

Great, even staff post off topic posts now :thumbsup:

Trailers usually are for movies, this is nothing but another dead arnub analysis thread as always.

Arnub leading? God bless the people in that ally...Imagine a leader sending 20 MMs a day, all the same instructions on how to become a farm.

• Nicely said blaze. I’m proud of you.

Now get to the main attractions instead of the trailer.

Ps.... the trailer analogy wasn’t really that good. This was more like a early press release not a trailer.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• Comeone guys give blaze sometime... look at alliance overview it's quite messy.. we DNT want supposedly confed nap etc scenario just for writing.... Around 20-30 alliance are there atm which might become part of each other sooner or later let's all settle couple more villa and do some killing to make blaze's work little bit easy.. it's fun to read analysis but not much fun to write it if u DNT know much abt even one quad. I know others know better than me.. so why hurry? Just cause we can.. we shouldn't keep repeating it..

• Thing is, even if we pay 1000 times the amount of money it takes to run the server, why not use some of the money on better servers? We all know that they are gonna be suffering later on...

• Thing is, even if we pay 1000 times the amount of money it takes to run the server, why not use some of the money on better servers? We all know that they are gonna be suffering later on...

lemonbit what is your quad?

s2 t2 luca73 Wallace+ Vinto
    s4 t2 luca73 Wolves Perso
    s10 t2 luca73 FEUDO Vinto Video
    s10 t3.5 luca73 FEUD0(BLACK0UT) Vinto
    s6 t3.6 glagla PKs Perso Schianto
    s1 t3.6 Feudo Team rABBIosi Rovinato
    tc8 t3.6 Feudo Team INFINITI Vinto Schianto
    tc3 com t3.6 the ment infinITA Secondi
    tc3 com t3.6 serial kinder INFINITI Vinto Schianto e Video
    ts7 it t4.4 bruce ketta INFINITI Vinto sequenza finale e record mondiale muro
    ts1 it t4.4 paul tiglia Ø IN Ø Perso secondi a 9 ore

• Ask Rino

your "bit" brother rinobit don't speak with me :(

s2 t2 luca73 Wallace+ Vinto
    s4 t2 luca73 Wolves Perso
    s10 t2 luca73 FEUDO Vinto Video
    s10 t3.5 luca73 FEUD0(BLACK0UT) Vinto
    s6 t3.6 glagla PKs Perso Schianto
    s1 t3.6 Feudo Team rABBIosi Rovinato
    tc8 t3.6 Feudo Team INFINITI Vinto Schianto
    tc3 com t3.6 the ment infinITA Secondi
    tc3 com t3.6 serial kinder INFINITI Vinto Schianto e Video
    ts7 it t4.4 bruce ketta INFINITI Vinto sequenza finale e record mondiale muro
    ts1 it t4.4 paul tiglia Ø IN Ø Perso secondi a 9 ore