Can't recover my password comx

• Hello Everyone,

Yesterday I created an account to play at comx, today I tried to login and for some weird reason it's not recognizing my password. There's a possibility I typed it wrong the first time so I clicked at "I forgot my password" and typed my email so I could reset my password. So I received an email with a link, and then a window pop-up to type my new password and when I try to do so, It says: "The password was NOT updated" and nothing...There's nothing else to do...I'm stuck, no more solutions and I don't even know with that message is popping, please help...

• mods, I'm going to add this. Some people were fishing on the comx registrations. You type your pw into their page - so the registrations gets failed. And you re-register afterwards which works. Afterwards, there's two scenarios most likely. First scenario is if your acc's good or not, for they'll have access to it. I didn't even login past first day in my account -so that brings us to the 2nd scenario. They send back black mail message asking for 5 grand (rofl) - message most likely goes into spam folder which i randomly found out (I don't even check my non-spam).
    While I laughed at the message - I'm sure a lot will take it seriously and they'd fall for it. Also here's a warning for comx players - if you've not changed your pws yet, do it right away.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• mods, I'm going to add this. Some people were fishing on the comx registrations. You type your pw into their page - so the registrations gets failed. And you re-register afterwards which works. Afterwards, there's two scenarios most likely. First scenario is if your acc's good or not, for they'll have access to it. I didn't even login past first day in my account -so that brings us to the 2nd scenario. They send back black mail message asking for 5 grand (rofl) - message most likely goes into spam folder which i randomly found out (I don't even check my non-spam).
    While I laughed at the message - I'm sure a lot will take it seriously and they'd fall for it. Also here's a warning for comx players - if you've not changed your pws yet, do it right away.

If this has happened to you or anyone please send a message to the following......

admin@travian.com and explain what took place.

If there are some scammers hijacking registrations are creating things that look like registration then Travian should be informed of that
    so they can take measures if possible.

Not doing anything at all just leaves the bad guy free to do as they want. :|

• To add to this, we are personally experiencing multiple farms getting capped by the system, for having the same IP as us.

We have been told by MH that we shouldn’t worry about it...But think it’s worth to mention, if someone have been able to gain access to some users...

• If someone could ask comx users to check the spam folders of their emails for black mail messages - that would confirm this theory. I got the message on 9th oct (I did register on 9th - my time from Asia with 12 hrs of delay). The title of my message was the exact pw I used to register the account in comx. I kept waiting in my email on that day, didn't receive any activation codes - so i went ahead and created a new account with another email.
    I noticed the blackmail Email few days ago - so I tracked my history back to 9th october to see where i've used this pw - and that was registering comx.
    So - it's still possible that I'm wrong - I didn't contact anyone about my suspicions till I noticed this other guy started a post here facing something similar as I did on comx registrations.

To add to this, we are personally experiencing multiple farms getting capped by the system, for having the same IP as us.

We have been told by MH that we shouldn’t worry about it...But think it’s worth to mention, if someone have been able to gain access to some users...

Should ask your players to definitely change their passwords. It's possible that they faced something like I did.

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

The post was edited 2 times, last by fnx ().