Inactive plyers

• I propose that an account should be automatically placed into Vacation mode after 1 weeks of inactivity.

This suggestion has two reasons behind it:

1. It will mean that a player who has genuine life/internet connection problems doesn't return to a destroyed account. Both personal and natural disasters happen all over the world and people lose internet connection, sometimes for weeks.

2. It will mean an end to micro raiding of inactive accounts, meaning big raiding will mean raiding other active players, as a war game should be! It will also change chiefing as it will only be possible to chief villages from other active players. To counter the loss of villages to chief maybe a counter measure could be introduced, maybe a quicker automatic deletion process than at present, with a higher proportion of villages being turned into Natar villages.

The merger of all English language speaking domains in addition to the smaller map are great advances to increase activity, and I feel that this proposal will go even further to promote a war like play style and increased engagement between active players and alliances.

Looking forward to the feedback :)

• This is a horrible suggestion.

1) There is duals and sitters that can manage your account. 1 week of inactivity is a really really long time. Hell, 1 day is a lot for me. Going into vacation after a week of inactivity ruins the whole point of vacation mode and it can be abused.

2) Time spent on the game should have a reward. Raiding is a perfect solution. Person who puts in 5 hours a day vs a person who just clicks 3 times a day shouldnt have the same value/account. Its how games work. You put in time = you get a reward.

• I think KTF summed up the general points of opposition to the auto vacation. I do appreciate your suggestion though and I get the intention behind it. I just don't think it is one that would end up being positive for the community.

To counter the loss of villages to chief maybe a counter measure could be introduced, maybe a quicker automatic deletion process than at present, with a higher proportion of villages being turned into Natar villages.

This however is something that links into ideas I have about revamping the Natar presence. In general I think more Natar villages would be beneficial. The rate at which farms are deleted for one reason or another have serious negative impacts on raiders. But Natar are also an easy way to blow troops so ideally there would be some modifications to how they operate.

• Think KTF said it all.

Then BlackBlade came fishing for likes. Or is he after the CM job

The first sentence is the issue. Not been online for a week still o put them into vacation mode? No,that makes no sense. Kinda defeats the purpose of vacation mode

• What?

Yes, I've built my fair share of WWs. Won a few, lost a few. Played far too many rounds for far too long. Made a lot friends and enemies.

Yes, I've played as an anvil and as a hammer. I'm only playing now because of all the friendship I have built over the past ten years. I love Travian but I love the community even more.

Envy me for I have everything, Fear me for I have nothing to lose.