Aliens VS Terra, a short story of no scan

• Hi to everyone! I'm playing on Throwback acc, alliance Terra. Today i would like to tell you the story off our clash with ALIENS.

Both allies are playing +-, and there are not that much good 15c in this region. Our acc was the first to take 2nd village (15c+150) and our plan was to settle all our mates around this 15c, however, unknown to us player Kumi (no ally at the moment of action) was the first one to take 15c+125 in 13 cells. Player Deathrow, (ALIENS®) had plans for this 15c, but he was late to take this cropper first, so he settled next cell to this 15c in order to 0 pop this. Kumi had prolonged beginner's protection, while Deathrow didn't. Alien ally settled several villages nearby in order to push Deathrow for catas (both through market and farm), this was the reason for Deathrow to take top 1 farm medal this week with 2,2 mln farm, he had top 1-2 pop as well. 3 days after Kumi has settled his 15c, we have decided to settle few villages there too, Kalt (Terra) was the closest to this 15c (see screen), at the moment we settled there, Deathrow already had catas in his village and some off.

So we were kinda late to make serious competition for this 15c with catas, that's why we have talked to Kumi and asked about his plans. He had no friends this server and wanted to leave for another server, so we have offered our help in 15c protection and he has accepted this and put us as his sitter, this was at the the moment when his beginner's protection had few hours left. Ofc we had no deff at our 2nd villages to protect him, our starts were about 50c far away, Deathrow was on the next cell. Not the best situation to win. So we needed to win some time to build and organise def.

Deathrow had 10 min one way for catas, so almost 12 waves per our. Actions held on the 7th day of server.
    Battle report services don't work wit new logs, so screens only.
    Here I provide only 2 waves due to forum restrictions.

And more attacks every 20min. Later there were 8 waves in 2 seconds, but Deathrow splitted his off and our villages were too far, no possibility to cut waves on 2nd sec.
    He sent about 150 waves this day, but crannies and croplands win. We had only 20 min to rebuild village, so we spent lots of resources.

First deff attempt.

This has lasted about 12h, but our main acc Throwback was almost top 1 in farming and Deathrow had to stop his attacks 2h before the day ended in order to get more farm and remain top 1 farm and take his medal. At this moment we have made some def and all heroes of our ally were ready. So there were no attacks for 1-2hours, that was our chance. I believe there were no scan of Kumi's 15c, that was Deathrow's mistake we used for win.
    Converter - Battle reports Travian + 6 waves of dead catas.

Aliens pushed Deathrow with about 150-200 accs in their coalition, we have only 50 or less.

Next day Aliens asked us for peace and offered us some stuff for this 15c. At this moment there's no final decision about peace between our allies. What's next? Gonna see.

Post was edited 1 time, last by Chame ().

• Well, this statement had to be about total number of accs in these two ally. No reason for us to claim that all ur accs have pushed.

Besides, they usually have 2-3 multi- *ahem* Friends that are of high quality instead of using more accounts.

And good work above, being able to see those opportunities and seizing them is a skill thats hard to master.
    Good job, and always nice to see some action on the forums :D

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

Post was edited 1 time, last by Sup son ().

• Besides, they usually have 2-3 multi- *ahem* Friends that are of high quality instead of using more accounts.

Maybe if you say it a few more times it will become boring let's see :D

• Maybe if you say it a few more times it will become boring let's see :D

I think once is enough. For most players on comx its a well established fact, but there are of course newcomers every year :)

Legend says if you whisper his name three times, he will appear

Tip
    Tap
    Tip
    Tap

Sup son

• Great defence there.if aliens realy sued for peace im ashamed i ever played under that name in past

They found their new meat shield to hide behind :) But if that is supposed to be new, you must be really old. :D

• Great defence there.if aliens realy sued for peace im ashamed i ever played under that name in past

Oh so sorry we dissapointed you, and you are????

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• I enjoyed this thread.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• Oh just some old fart who played hrx 1 or 2 long time ago no matter.

Oh, come on. Dont back down to him so soon. He needs practice with his forum lessons. He has some large shoes to fill when he grows up.

Bo knows! Mace are like bees... a few of them are harmless but a swarm will kill you.
    Blah blah blah.... been playing sense US started then quit that domain. Im morbid/pika/thrawn/noob juice etc....
    I've played on all the English speaking servers many many times along with a few others I never understood a single IGM sent to me.

• i guess that's what happen when you send raids? or at least it's what i expect to happend when I send raids?

When i grow up i want to be Jaruby

bax - g&br, AGRICOLA TEAM, King Kong, LiMun
    hrx - Haile Selassie
    rsx - BamBam, AGRICOLA TEAM
    dex - Tanjur
    hr1 - Trevor, CharlieSheen
    hr2 - Vidi Pasa, Disperadun
    cz20 - Kenny McCormic
    comx - fedjagurabi (Summer 2017), Tricky Martin(Fall 2017), Q3K (Spring 2018), Krtola&Sale (Fall 2018)

• wow u are jumping alot in robbing :P

Not really. We are kinda slacking.