uk3 gold store

• I went to purchase more gold this morning on uk3 and couldn't.

The package screen was blank.

I use Microsoft Edge browser. I have cleared cache and browser history. I have also written to the MH.

Images

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• same with chrome, k-meleon, and opera … i'm not downloading more browsers to find out more, but am adding it to the message to the MH.

its only uk3 that i'm having an issue with … the other servers i'm on I have been able to buy gold.

s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• Now my issue is partially resolved and I was able to purchase a gold package but it hasn't been credited to my account yet, even though I used my cc and the money went through on my end.

s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• For payments and gold issues you can email plus@travian.co.uk (from the email address used to register the account). The local plus team can check to see what gold payments are logged and where appropriate pass the ticket to the payments team.

It is always helpful to provide any reference codes and, where appropriate, proof of purchase incase the ticket has to be passed on to another team.

You can also check the status of your gold order from the payments store by selecting the green pending orders link at the bottom of the store page.
    This will give you a popup with your previous orders.

As a general rule:

if it says Payment pending - Not Booked- then the money has not yet been sent by your finance provider. Check with your finance provider to ensure the payment has not been blocked and that funds are available
    if it says Paid - Not Booked -- then the issue is with the gold system not crediting your account
    if it says Paid - Booked -- then the transaction is completed, payment taken and gold credited

• Now my issue is partially resolved and I was able to purchase a gold package but it hasn't been credited to my account yet, even though I used my cc and the money went through on my end.

Perhaps if you were to delete uk3 account and transfer the theoretical gold to knock.knock. (stand-up guy) we can see if it exists :)

I'm more than willing to try :thumbup:

For reals though- good luck.

US6 2018 Krakan_Killer (AA)
    UK3 2018 knock.knock. (MM)
    UK1 2018 _Subotai (Losers)