Dual For The Combined English Domain Server

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Hello,

I'm looking for a dual/to be a dual for the upcoming combined English domain server. I don't care which team we side with. I'm American and play 10:00am - 01:00am GMT -7. So I am comfortable playing 15hours a day. Or in UK time zone terms 5:00pm - 8:00am about. Its not perfectly optimal but maybe there are a few who can make it work. Or if you know anyone who might be interested pass this on.

Anyways a little about me. I use a fair bit of gold and buy a lot. I love raiding, and whatever play style we might play I will be raiding. I am easily a top 5 US player, as I haven't seen a better raider, or a better hammer builder, or faster 2nd village maker.(a bit arrogant I know, but I wholeheartedly believe it :D) In my current round I was on pace to break the US hammer record by a good amount, but sadly on day 160 of my server I learned that a player on a different server had beaten the record by a significant amount himself(Hero!!!), so instead I will only be #2 overall on US records :/ (211k imperian 145k EC 20k cats by day 226)

I am not starting the new server with my current dual as we have philosophical differences on what play style we wanted, with both of us not liking what the other liked :(

What I am looking for is 1 of 2 possible account set ups that interest me;
    1. A raiding teut WWK. (I would want to try to break records)
    2. A raiding teut ANVIL. (sounds silly I know, but it would be fun to try to train 2mil+ def)

So as such, I'm probably looking for potentially 2 different types of duals;
    1. A hardcore raiding fanatic like myself who wants to make a world class WWK.
    2. Or a raiding anvil if such a player exists. I would also settle for a consistent player who can at least watch wheat and grasp important travian concepts(experienced player/anvil).

I would like a little bit of proof to go along with potential duals resumes. Hopefully I don't scare anyone off with how daunting this post looks :D If you are reading this and can pass this on to some of the more serious teams I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
    Bo "Inferno"