Are we due a game analysis?

• As we rapidly approach plans, who are the runners and riders, in the WWV race?
    4 teams in it
    GOT, and MM. on a winning streak aiming for a Hat trick. Only one can win though.
    The UK3 perennials NMS-DA, quietly living in the NW, lots of experience, can they be the victors?
    S4TW, new alliance, but not new players, a server win for them?we

• I can see lots of people leaving for that new server. That being said, ill still be here and for those who move to the new server, enjoy yourself!

Time to spice some things up here whilst others are doing things elsewhere. ;)

• wooden spoon?

Uk3: current round, HAPPY account, previously Themightyreds
    UK4: current round, Themightyreds
    Previous identities include red wyvern, red dragon and once many years ago Easter

• S4TW will win.

And we were wondering, where we will use our hammers after seeing the scout report of s4w and MM WWs. Does we miss some thing, or you people seriously have noting to offer. tbh the amount of defense out there is equal to our one defensive player. come on people, don;t joke around, and kindly don;t waste our time.

UK3: White Walker

UK2: White Walker

• Erm ... which alliance are you talking about?

Because if it is G0T then I respectfully suggest you look at the alliance stats.

You cannot see the raiding stats but they are way out in front on that score (and although you like an argument you surely cannot dispute that fact :). Shiney's on ally page confirm that )

If you can be bothered, as far as hammers and def are concerned G0T's stats are on UK2 HOF from last server.

From memory, I believe Kashi's (White Walker) hammer was over 700k on that server so maybe he has a point ?

• yeah I´m mad too noone takes it seriously and wont donate X/

I wonder how other alliance are doing with their donations, I hope they spend atleast their gold in donations and not in army then it will be big respect from me :thumbup:

Master Of Donations, can I get a medal now?

• Erm ... which alliance are you talking about?

Because if it is G0T then I respectfully suggest you look at the alliance stats.

You cannot see the raiding stats but they are way out in front on that score (and although you like an argument you surely cannot dispute that fact :). Shiney's on ally page confirm that )

If you can be bothered, as far as hammers and def are concerned G0T's stats are on UK2 HOF from last server.

From memory, I believe Kashi's (White Walker) hammer was over 700k on that server so maybe he has a point ?

Your answer is that raiding and previous server results have anything to do with this server being boring as hell?

Obviously you've misread what I've said. I'm not disputing GoT is good, I'm saying that this server has been so boring that not enough accounts stayed active to make endgame competitive

Respectfully, If I had know GoT was just going to sim until endgame I would have given up logging in a long time ago.

• Alliance who did nothing for entire server complaining rest of server isn't taking it seriously, more at 10

I was responding to this quote

On this server so far G0T are Top attackers, Top Raiders and have the majority of the "good" arti's

Top raiders and having the majority of the Trainer Arti's = what do you think?

So how can you say they have done nothing for the entire server?

Yes, I agree it has been a boring server so far but I hope endgame will be fun

There were not enough players/alliances on this server to follow the old (better) servers with regards to quad wars etc

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tanky ().

• Edit: This is a silly argument. If you guys enjoyed the server as is, I'm happy for you. I'm sorry your competition got bored and left, if you want to know why that is I'm happy to tell you.

• Teuton, this is a malaise across UK servers, its been a while since a server has seen a war, everyone sims till arties, then consolidates, sims till plans then its end game, which is more simming.

The last decent war I was involved in was when TSL/TNC had TE in the SE battering us whilst FOX meta'd up the northern hordes, on a UK1, at least 4 years ago

Previous identities include red wyvern, red dragon and once many years ago Easter

• daft one, if it is, you can only face the opposition that's on offer

• Teuton, this is a malaise across UK servers, its been a while since a server has seen a war, everyone sims till arties, then consolidates, sims till plans then its end game, which is more simming.

The last decent war I was involved in was when TSL/TNC had TE in the SE battering us whilst FOX meta'd up the northern hordes, on a UK1, at least 4 years ago

you got battered by TE and FOX?

Should probably be glad there isn’t any wars if thats what you’re bringing to the table!

😋