Problems within TK?

• Over the last week we've seen a few of their strongest players leave, and I've personally received numerous applicants from TK asking to join Heathens, or open a new wing so quite a few of them can come -
    I believe JC and MINIOS also have received quite a few applicants.
    11 left in the last week...

Whats up TK?
    Trouble in Paradise?

I wouldn't normally post something like this, but this forum really is dead and I feel some drama may bring it to life a bit.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers
    Also known as: poxtops, Lady Killer, Basher, NoName
    Previous alliances: Exile, TM, Fools

• Leadership problem and quality issues . I have seen one of the decent ones join our JC ( am not here to represent JC) ,but have seen more accs got deleted and few got close to ban when i detected at least 2 but 1 of them deleted both multi and other deleted his gaul acc and playing on hun right nw . One of my neighbor left for the same reasons cause no one wants to help at this time but wanna play sim fest .

While TK is not causing much problem, JC became way too lax and that is the thing i am most worried abt right nw . Looks like we need to gather everyone up on this server to save ourselves from Heathens army .

• Minios will absorb the remnants pretty soon, the only way to make this forum active is to start a Flame war. On that topic i wonder -

Does JC revolve around Nagibator ? I see him settling all his villages in one area ?? Are you guys ever planning to expand or do you think simply conquering 5 regions will give you a win ?

• Obviously they cannot control Nagibator, they probably scared of losing him?

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• Minios will be dead before they can abosrb even water from the drylands where they are trying to raise the flag of their own . Anastithika spams gibberish to our top players and leader and also threatens to quit and give their lands to heathens for free . Nagi just decided to join in the fun and chill in the middle ( ofcourse he and most of us are going to get some chills now ) . Well , you dont get called out a group of REEEs that so often by a leader of an alliance without any significant provocation . That was fast from anastithika and i have to give my applause for such courage and also make nagi move out for the first time .

Yes nagi is uncontrollable and probably heathens are his only match right now . JC is not as organized as ppl think we are and our leadership ... eeh! i am part of leadership now , dang cant flame it .

conquering 5 regions will give us win for sure ( lol ! ) . we cant even capture delphi and losing sparta now . that zoo in kingsmead villas are too strong 100+ elephants already and still growing . oh god! help my ponies .

umm for TK i will say that we dont really need to fight tk , if MH do their job just reporting their members might end up banning 1/3 of their player base ... i guess 7 wings ( even if they say its 3 wings and WK ) is not enough to keep all their multies . good farms though as nagi and i are farming 7 guys now from farm list who are currently in TK . i wonder if i can just add all TK members in my farmlist when i am free for next few days as it will save me some time in the coming long days .

• Well MINIOS might not fail, not necessary. What anas needs are some pawns to move around so that he can get a few good players. They are too far away from JC to fall down easily. As i see they are even moving towards Africa, so away from all the alliances and maybe they plan to come out once the war between JC and Heathens is over.

• maybe they plan to come out once the war between JC and Heathens is over.

Who says there needs to be a war?
    If they keep having their members populate regions with 50.000+ population in and struggling to conquer those large regions, then that will be their downfall, not us :D But there again, can you get Nagi & other members to do differently?

Anastithika spams gibberish

Jesus, youre not lying, it takes a team of us to try and translate his messages, and even then we might debate about what each sentence means..
    Ofc, its not his fault if hes unable to type english well or uses google translate etc, but it does certainly make communicating very hard unfortunately.

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• 1. can you get Nagi & other members to do differently?

I think he is doing great and is achieving what he planned to do early on . Everyone has their own plans and comfort zones and some guys like Nagi should be helped by the whole alliance but not guided as it will slow down the pace . he is nt there to populate regions i guess but to take what is really good for us . soon we will take the whole map so who cares ( lol ) .

2. We are not fighting anyone right nw . just taking regions unless some farms decides to declare war against us such as TK-2 did hrs ago . i will go say hello to our neighbors then .

3. it is nt us who are fighting MINIOS right nw , its a royale rumble there right now with MINIOS and FU bing the key players . we are just having some fun from the sides just like heathens .

4. Basher suggestions but again no , we dont have centralized leadership but made out more from individual groups who are united by the leadership and not dictated by it . we love our freedom and wont listen to anyone especially fated rivals XD .

• 1. NAGIBATOR wanted to join us in the first few weeks but we said no because he had already settled his 15c cap in an area we wouldnt want, and that was his fault for not joining sooner, I wont pretend that we could control him, difference is we wouldnt take him in the first place because of where he settled, and he would have definitely been removed if he didnt settle where we ask in the future.
    Soon you'll take the whole map? It'd be interesting to see that, considering we're in almost 2x the amount of regions you're in.

2 Yes you're lucky, we have a lot more alliances to deal with in NW/SW area compared to you in the East, but we're still keeping on top of it

3. No Comment

4. That sounds like a very indecisive and drama filled leadership, who will get things done slowly, I wish you luck in the future with that :p But err, I'm not a dictator, I'm just one of the original members of Heathens and was chosen to be figurehead, i mean, how do I even be a leader? How do I kick players? I don't know, I get Ragnar Lothbrok to do all that for me :D

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• mah man you dont get sarcasm bro and you are slow at picking hints . there is more drama in our leadership and confed than u can ever imagine or will be in the server later . hope i am wrong but for now our leader greyjedi deleted acc and our confed with TVV is over and never going to happen again anytime soon ( read between the lines - not disclosing much ) .

• Plzzz, the number of NAPs and Confeds youve got will be innumerable by now, TVV and you are closely related but it dosent matter to us much as distance between us is too huge (for now). Btw please get more of your guys to use the forums, it wont be fun if the opponents never interact with each other or share reports (Details blurred out).

• i gave half of the report to ragnarok already and we are going to war with TVV probably cause our beloved leader keeping his leader friend of TVV in the dark decided to delete his account and create bundles of problem that cant be solved with mere words alone . i really do know now you only care abt drama here but doesnt even care abt affairs thats happening in game inside other alliance cause in your mind you guys have won the server already . sad but i think JC is cursed by jealousy of the ppls on this server and its leadership is falling apart and so am i .

• then who are you mate ? what number of confeds and naps ? confed that leaves as they pleases cause of personal sentiment and realtionship ? and how many naps do you think we have ? currently we are looking for confeds . anyone can apply .

• Why not simply have 2 wing of your own guys, each dominating different regions. With one wing focusing on capturing particular region, you dont need a lot of effort for this.

Am a lonely account in this server

• Sakku mate, dont lie, I know you dont love me enough to admit you're in Heathens with me but lying is bad :(

I might cry now, you don't want to be associated with our Heathen Army!

Odin

Heathens Alliance

.COM Birthday Servers

• lol so why are you so eager to help TK out ? are kingsmead letters more compelling than anas ? how many times did they write to you ? can you give us some context and some exerts ?

• Umm, if you guys are really so bored, then why not perform one of those server analysis thingy like in every other server and post it? It might be a cure for your boredom for a couple of days while entertaining us and helping us plebs to feel as if we know whats going on.