Feature called problem by TG, and removed/fixed...

• - Problem with setting up a Trade Route to an WW with only a Confederacy invitation has been fixed

Ok, can we get a stupid team of "unaffiliated" players - who could be run through with the changes you guys are intending, so that we could educate you on what the hell it's going to imply?
    You cannot drop a bomb in mid-server on players who're stupidly playing this game where the mods make a HUGE CHANGE while the ww's less than a month away and tells them, You thought you were prepared? But you did not see that coming did you? hehehehe :thumbsup:

If you want to apply a change this big, you get the players to prepare accordingly from server start. Not when they're ready, you remove their trade routes - and ask their ww holders to leave their ww wings and reduce the total wings so that all can have confeds together.
    And this is besides the fact that within the same wings, a lot of the players can no more be raided for resources.
    And this also means that the ww account and its resources are going to be exposed to spies. Earlier you could hide the important villages besides the ww, but how to do it now?
    Just tell us how are we supposed to work around this change now? Start training raiding villages and see how much we can do if we start settling today and then start to train for one month?
    Have you guys even given a split second of thought that this change's going to increase the gap between quality over quantity? Like, let's do some thinking. Team A has more quality, Team B does not. The gap could've somewhat been closed by quantity - but you decided to take that away. It's like you're telling the bad players who barely login but they form the quantity -> You guys should send resources manually to the ww and feed your troops from now to the end game since there's a lot of you average players for every good player on enemy team.

Like on half the servers - why should we even bother playing? In com1, NW and SW quadrant have filled up the pages of quality (same alliance) - total 4 wings. NE and SE decided to work together, they were both 4 wings each with lower quality but higher quantity. How are they supposed to raise their ww together? Or how someone who has 2 WWs in 2 quadrants, so that both the quadrants could use mutual unique arties - can now have trade routes from 8 wings to both the 2 wws? Any solutions from your bright developers who just change a feature and call it bug/problem so that their fellow Villains can win another easy server?
    In com4, Goats in SW with 1-2 wings I believe, is dominating the server. Their enemies will probably join forces - but they can no more host a ww with their quantity. If every poor quad has 2 wings, that's 6 wings among the 3 sides. How to set trade routes to the mutual ww? (I'M NOT GOING INTO DETAILS OF WHY SEPARATE WWS IS JUST FIASCO)

Is this what you guys are advertising now, "when you join a server - see if players quality is equal or not. If not, quit. It's hopeless"??

Here's the bottom line:
    All this could be worked around with. Travian should dream to keep players in check and restrict them. But those things require preparations. This would've been a very good change to have that would limit the defense at finals somewhat. Will make servers more fun my reducing cheating and all that. BUT NOT IN MIDDLE OF A DAMN SERVER. Com1 and all the other servers which are past artifacts period should be excluded from this. Please FIX. Thanks

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

Post was edited 1 time, last by Playingwithfire: removed filter evasion ().

• First time we found the bug was in 2013, and we exploited it quite good :).

But seriously though it's against the rules to exploit bugs, only I didn't expect it to take it so long for TG to fix it. I mean, I almost forgot it is a bug, and we reported it to mh in 2013, man time flies.

Com1 and all the other servers which are past artifacts period should be excluded from this. Please FIX. Thanks

Ehm, you can still send crop manually at x3. On a serious note, I think you've to deal with it, because they won't re-implement the bug. Especially with the direction they're now heading to (anti-zerg).

K6SjiKwQiybNGw2g5lQN

Post was edited 1 time, last by Strategic ().

• i think TG have to fix other problems, maybe one day TG will understand that is time to wake up, this game it's going to dye.
    and the bug you fixed today, is not the main reason of the death of travian.

Trafalgar Law - IT7 2016 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - IT1 2017 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2017/2018 - Uollas
    Know Yourself - ITX MARCH 2018 - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - De-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas
    Trafalgar Law - FINALS 2018/2019 - Uollas : History

MobyDicks - Trx 2019 - Uollas

Trafalgar Law - Com-x2 ( Qualifications ) - Uollas

Eagle Poetry / Medellin from day 60 - Finals 2019/2020 - Uollas

Ash&Words - Titani 2020 - Uollas

La Catedral - FINALS 2020/2021 - Uollas

• Wait.... Can someone walk me through what the bug was? And what the fix was?

You can setup trade roads if the opposite side has initiated a confederation (even if it's not accepted!)

My personal oppinion is - in this case TG has to increase the number of the alliances that would be part of a confecedacy on TT and qually servers. We are not 180 accounts in one meta defenitelly. And we are usually not 360 even.
    We are in a reality where WW will contain up to 100kk def. How do you think we can feed it without TRs?
    The starvation that will follow will be the reason why more and more players will leave the travian world.

• You can setup trade roads if the opposite side has initiated a confederation (even if it's not accepted!)
    My personal oppinion is - in this case TG has to increase the number of the alliances that would be part of a confecedacy on TT and qually servers. We are not 180 accounts in one meta defenitelly. And we are usually not 360 even.
    We are in a reality where WW will contain up to 100kk def. How do you think we can feed it without TRs?
    The starvation that will follow will be the reason why more and more players will leave the travian world.

i totally agree my friends, maybe TG will introduce the fact that troops stay alive also with wood, iron and clay , so not need only croop anymore, and we not need trade roads :D

• i totally agree my friends, maybe TG will introduce the fact that troops stay alive also with wood, iron and clay , so not need only croop anymore, and we not need trade roads :D

I wonder how delicious wood, iron and clay would taste.

• I wonder how delicious wood, iron and clay would taste.

teuton deff will eat only clubswingers :D
    roman deff eat only clay and iron
    gauls eat only wood

this is how TG will solve the problem

• My personal oppinion is - in this case TG has to increase the number of the alliances that would be part of a confecedacy on TT and qually servers.

May be TG should compensate the players who will not have "the privilege" to use trade routes at end game sending crop to ww with more merchants then :D

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    Edmund Burke

• May be TG should compensate the players who will not have "the privilege" to use trade routes at end game sending crop to ww with more merchants then :D

Once again - more crop may bring to overflowing as you have limited great granary. And there is no TP in WW village to save it in the supports :D

• You can setup trade roads if the opposite side has initiated a confederation (even if it's not accepted!)

No need to build so many def. You are killing travian event server.

dn
    время время время..

ЧЕ:dojik, Hamster;
    ЧМ1:Singing Heart, MightyRU; ЧМ2:Femme Fatale, ситтер на lspci, MightyRU; ЧМ3:после артов KukuYOPTA, CerbeR; ЧМ4:Ternura, ситтер на Ruk, CerbeR; ЧМ5: Caprice, CerbeR; ЧМ6: Lontra, CerbeR, ситтер на Mors; ЧМ7: zmey_gorynych, CerbeR, ситтер на UNI;

the end

• No need to build so many def.

May be you are right. It is better to build more scans for off/deff boosting. Building deff and no comfortable way to feed it in ww is not fun ;)

Edmund Burke

• Guys please - stop calling features as bugs. That's always been there since I remember. And I'm sure it's been repeatedly reported, and if it was a bug - it'd have been changed long while ago. How many finals servers have we seen so far? Servers that has been played with 100M defs and nobody thought it was a bug.
    This is a change log for the game that's been implemented in middle of a lot of servers, specially the ones close to the end game :|

And this changelog requires preparations to work around it. And in servers with less than 1 month to the plans release, it's definitely no time to work around this... If your ww was setup relying on trade routes, and majority of your players are below average in activity, you're basically doomed. Specially since our ww holder has 2 wws in 2 quadrants - so that the unique arties can be shared. Which quadrant should we now chose to set trade routes towards their ww..? @Templar Knight this change is serious, can you do something about this? Our preparations were based on the end-game mechanics that were in play - a major one of which TG changed without any warning right before the plans release...

i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

• Give every group of alliance their own WW support village which is 1 field away from your WW. WW holder has sitter access to these WW support villages where trade routes are set to and viola problem solved.

K6SjiKwQiybNGw2g5lQN

Post was edited 1 time, last by Strategic ().

• Guys please - stop calling features as bugs. That's always been there since I remember. And I'm sure it's been repeatedly reported, and if it was a bug - it'd have been changed long while ago. How many finals servers have we seen so far? Servers that has been played with 100M defs and nobody thought it was a bug.
    This is a change log for the game that's been implemented in middle of a lot of servers, specially the ones close to the end game :|

And this changelog requires preparations to work around it. And in servers with less than 1 month to the plans release, it's definitely no time to work around this... If your ww was setup relying on trade routes, and majority of your players are below average in activity, you're basically doomed. Specially since our ww holder has 2 wws in 2 quadrants - so that the unique arties can be shared. Which quadrant should we now chose to set trade routes towards their ww..? @Templar Knight this change is serious, can you do something about this? Our preparations were based on the end-game mechanics that were in play - a major one of which TG changed without any warning right before the plans release...

If it is a feature, can you please find it in travian answers? Otherwise it's a bug and you are just complaining that you cannot exploit this bug anymore. A lot of people didn't know that and was under disadvantage because of that.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• If it is a feature, can you please find it in travian answers?

In fact many features have their origin in some bugs, so let's call it an useful bug. It concerns many players so it is a good starting point for a creative discussion. Increasing the number of the alliances in a confecedacy will work flawlessly solving many difficulties not only limited trade routes to ww

Edmund Burke

• If they can have overpowerd TS/TO on ptp servers (because the gameplay need it), then they can change on finals and allow more conf (because there is more players/allys than normal servers) Right?

06-09 3 rundor s1 och 1 runda s1.com
    sez 10 The Body, sez 12 Old Sparky
    x10.com The Sun sez 13 Trassel sez 14 Katla
    sez 15 Borderline dkx 16 Thenoob
    sez 16 Hel sez 17 Roxette
    comx Johan&Linda Nox 18 Sven-Sten
    sez 19 Kärlek comx 50ShadesOfLove
    sez 20 Sommar sez 22 Tsunami Ukx Fenrir
    TT MyLittlePony, Titanium,
    Lady Galadriel, Lady Marmelade

• In fact many features have their origin in some bugs, so let's call it an useful bug. It concerns many players so it is a good starting point for a creative discussion. Increasing the number of the alliances in a confecedacy will work flawlessly solving many difficulties not only limited trade routes to ww

Well, sure it could be a starting point to healthy discussion. Maybe something would work out, that confederacy limit would be connected to total number of players playing in the server, but surely it shouldn't be unlimited.

You know the old joke, Eiaiestyi? Man shows up at the Pearly Gates, sees this guy in a pin stripe suit, and a briefcase, a cigar, prancing about. He says to Saint Peter, 'who's that guy?' Saint Peter says 'ahhh, that's just God. Thinks he's Jofke.'

• Well, sure it could be a starting point to healthy discussion. Maybe something would work out, that confederacy limit would be connected to total number of players playing in the server, but surely it shouldn't be unlimited.

I can agree that 3 confederations could be enough for local servers with 300-400 accounts
    But if you have monster metas as final ones - it's a crime to disallow them to use TRs to feed own troops

• Travian means activity... Just producing troops and not feed them is crime.. u need to manage balance.. otherwise make overflow crime too...

And yeah there should be more confed option + max number of player in those alliance must be reached to gain extra confed option. Like two confed can have any number of players in them.. rest must have 50+ player and limited to server need.. means as def grows it unlocks more option.. like 5m def get u 5 confed including first two which can be used for avoiding spy .. btw I DNT believe spy thing works . Cause a club raid will know def status with some math. If u guys saying spy on counts..
    So per ally must be feed 1m def on there own... I mean in general not own only.. but for limiting ally . Also restrictions can be done with average pop for those confed too..