[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• 244 pages and counting... and when several people note that this entire thread is negative, or that people are being nasty, the immediate reaction is just to be even more nasty in reply. What great fun this makes the place! You know, more and more, while everyone is busy slinging mud and putting other people down, I think we're forgetting the whole point of playing a game.

abb58af115df7fffe9159d59265c999f.png

I seem to remember you provided quite a bit of salt and negativity yourself about 100 days ago when we completely owned you! but when you do it it's just friendly banter right?

• I seem to remember you provided quite a bit of salt and negativity yourself about 100 days ago when we completely owned you! but when you do it it's just friendly banter right?

I said "we". As in, I included myself.

I think it has become autopilot for people just to automatically argue back against every post (and add an insult usually). People used to do fun stuff, used to post their own failed mistakes, people used to be kind about it and have a laugh, say better luck next time mate. Enemies would play in the same team next server. Now, nope, we're making sworn personal enemies, carried across servers. Now we have arguments on the same subject going on for pages, each retort looking for a new way to twist the knife. Making it personal.

The only forum rule is apparently that I can't write "certain swear words" in a comment, because you know, that's incredibly hurtful, unlike the other 245 pages of bile.

• I can accept to play with KTF next server because of the rodent pic

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

• I can accept to play with KTF next server because of the rodent pic

I can accept to play with APenguinOverlord beacuse of russian flag + penguin picture.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• What's said on the forum should really be taken with a pinch of salt, feelings left at the door and all that.

One thing is for sure we do love a recycled argument! We're a very green community ♻️♻️

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• It sure is fun smashing up Eiktyrner's empire. :)

Bonnie & Clyde.

I guess that will be your only accomplishment this round. Simming population and a trashy cap hammer all round long, lul.

• I just came here to mention that Finland have once again been victorious in the World championships (also known as scoda cup). Are there any canadians, swedes or russians here that could be annoyed by the fact we won?

• You should please us with some reports.

Not much to see.
    4 supportvillages lost their cropfields & random buildings.
    1000 catas were cut in the process.
    But i'm happy the duo enjoyed their success i mean they did more damage then OLYMPIA done all server pretty much.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• Remember it’s a game and everyone is just trying to keep it interesting, As has been said, politics are as much a part of this game as the armies, if bifrost end up losing the sever it will be because they went out their way to make everyone hate them. Not because of “filthy metas that are destroying the game”

I mean we came here to win, which also was why we didn't want to wage war against Olympia the first 2-3 months. We expected some strong metas here and wouldn't have been surprised to see maybe even 4 WWs (even if 1776 seemed a bit weak early). The two weeks before artifacts started to show us that we probably were a bit stronger than we expected as well, leading to breaking the NAP with Olympia (or well, trying to while they ignored us). They even wanted to build a WW together at the start of the server so the rest of you are welcome for us not ruining the entire server day 1.

We haven't even had time to do ops against Olympia and AR until now, and we hardly imagined we would kick Olympias buttocks so hard that they would give up the WW race in 4 days.

Surtr had one single night where he killed 4 Olympia caps without losing 1k troops I think. A total of... 11-12 olympia caps bombed during 3 days? And after that I guess they realized they didn't have the defence to both build their WW and defend against our op hammers.

I agree that we should expect everyone to fight us, and we have expected that since artifact release. But saying that we will lose because of everyone hating us and not from everyone metaing up is just plain wrong. The merging is thanks to us not allowing anyone to take shots at us without hurting themselves, this would've happened regardless of everyone hating us or not. The same thing has been seen on the majority of servers in a similar situation pretty much through the entire history of travian. Olympia started to hate us way before we did them any wrong reagrdless of what BS they are tryng to spew about the artifact release. The fact is that we have screens that shows us trying to break the NAP but they ignoring us.

The Only reason Zeus is building a WW right now is because of AR/Olympia planning to merge and allow him to build past 50, otherwise he would be dead in the water. That is us potentially losing due to merging, because without it Olympia still wouldn't have a chance to win against us. Merging is always a choice, one people always tend to pick when facing trouble. It would be unfortunate for us, but also just go even further to prove what a 50 player alliance has achieved.

I will quote my own post predicting Olympia getting pummeled and merging the entire server later when it happens (a post that Zeus and Ares apparently strongly disliked and claimed was never going to happen) . 100% certain it will happen any day now, and however much defence we have it will be Very hard to win against two WWs with two entire metas behind them.

Regards

Xlore with one of the few serious posts he has made in this thread to this day

Anglo 6 - Eiktyrner

Post was edited 5 times, last by Xlore ().