[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • MHs detection systems aren't working properly? Big surprise, nothing new under the horizon. Been like this since 10+ years. At least I have not been troubled with it myself, but I do feel sorry for those who are honest and still fall short from the malfunctioning system and customer service. It is absurd that the ingame message system with MH renders one reply every 24 hours, and that reply is often a direct citation of the rules followed by a "tell us everyhing you use" followed by "you surely must be hiding something, tell us!!111one" followed by another round of foolness. I also get secondhand angry about this tbh.

• Then I think we can stop the ban-discussions.

Any complaints can be directed to Multihunter ingame, and they will handle the cases according to the guidelines.

Also, it's ridiculous to ban discussing part of the game in the forum. I realize that you're just following the rules you're given, but come on... If TG is going to arbitrarily ban players, and then forbid any discussion of this in the forum, it literally forces players to stop using both the game and the forum. You don't have to be a genius to see where that leads.

The ban issue is a real and serious problem with the game, and the forum is supposed to be the place where the community discusses the game, including problems and suggestions for improvement.

• Hey everyone quick reminder to check to see if your cap is set to auto dodge before being attacked, you might not have your hero with the 20% bonus and entire cap anvil present for the attack. Just a warning, no real reason.

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…P2GpF9G-gqj3JGEFRZRBLCTAA

I've probably played 30 servers at this point

US1 Honeybadger - RIP travian reports and my only decent reports :(

One time member of the UK Hall of fame for def points

Panda - 1,276,029

I blame blazin1 for any actions that may occur during the course of any server

• Hey everyone quick reminder to check to see if your cap is set to auto dodge before being attacked, you might not have your hero with the 20% bonus and entire cap anvil present for the attack. Just a warning, no real reason.

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…P2GpF9G-gqj3JGEFRZRBLCTAA

The real victim in all of this is Uly, less deff points now :(

But in all seriousness at least it's happened now when the server is already over and not when it really mattered! :)

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• The real victim in all of this is Uly, less deff points now :(

But in all seriousness at least it's happened now when the server is already over and not when it really mattered! :)

The real silver lining is no more NPCing to keep my hammer and anvil alive

Panda - 1,276,029

• You didn't even ban me you coward ^^

Panda - 1,276,029

• Also, it's ridiculous to ban discussing part of the game in the forum. I realize that you're just following the rules you're given, but come on... If TG is going to arbitrarily ban players, and then forbid any discussion of this in the forum, it literally forces players to stop using both the game and the forum. You don't have to be a genius to see where that leads.

The ban issue is a real and serious problem with the game, and the forum is supposed to be the place where the community discusses the game, including problems and suggestions for improvement.

Easier to silence and try to hide the problem than to actually act on the criticism and do something about it. Even if it will and probably has lost them players both earlier and in the future.

Problem is that you get no feedback at all if you take this to anywhere other than the forum. Maybe a short copy paste answer back that your complaint is forwarded, but nothing more than that. It seems like it needs to be something to the scale of what happened during TT finals to actually make them act and not just keep flipping us off

Anglo 6 - Eiktyrner

Post was edited 2 times, last by Xlore ().

• Anyone have a hammer they want to throw at something? I'd really like to kill off my defense so I can stop feeding it :P

Spam villages in gray area, I heard natars are precise as clockwork.

• Send all your defense to the Natar cap.

Once they're all caught in traps, disband them.

Alternatively, just let them starve since you don't want them anyhow.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• Anyone have a hammer they want to throw at something? I'd really like to kill off my defense so I can stop feeding it :P

Attack (165,-114). I promise they'll die! I'll leave my hammer in there for you too :P

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

Ask Uly, since he got so much points the last few weeks maybe he knows something

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• Now we've got all the desperate offense players, attacking only natars for cheap points too ^^ Why have people even bothered building these troops in the first place?

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

Anglo 6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

• Now we've got all the desperate offense players, attacking only natars for cheap points too ^^ Why have people even bothered building these troops in the first place?

What do you mean?
    MINOTAUR is obviously best player on the server (after Chronos who already deleted :/) around 10 techs, walled 90% of his attacks and now use his hammers to clean natars.
    10/10 player would rate again

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• Laphroaig and Rummin one out are actually the best two players. Successfully chiefing an inactive players villas after a few days of trying.

Allstars.

Anglosphere 6- F. Charcutier

COM1- Foleys Folly

US1- Chef Follardi

US3- Folito Lopez

• Laphroaig and Rummin one out are actually the best two players. Successfully chiefing an inactive players villas after a few days of trying.

Allstars.

Why are you bothered by what people are doing after the server is already over? How deep in your head are they burried?