[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• You mean we should let Atlant and Uly that got about 90% of their points from their own alliances suicided troops win those lists? Or Mars that has conquered tech villages all game long?

Is anyone actually going to remember that though? Records shows who won and the hammer sizes. All the rest boils down to people stroking thier egos ^^

tormentor - As for replying to other posts, I really cannot stand the stench, even the nose plugs are not stopping it.

listers losers - Does that mean youve taken off the gimp mask?

• why isnt the server ending, can we get anothet ww to 100? 🤔

-Jimmy (insert lastname), Head manager of Department of changing mysteries.
    FYI does great massage and serves the greatest of drinks.

Some people gets born with unlucky brains.

Jimmy is one of them

• You honestly see no alternative between staying silent and being "absolute arrogant morons"?

How will you know if you sucks if nobody tells you? You really do btw.

We posted reports and laughed at all in 1234 defending with offensive troops, so maybe stop defending with hammers and you won't get mocked?

Who did coordinate the defence in 1234, OC or DC since we hit way more offensive troops? Uly's great though!

Post was edited 2 times, last by Raymon ().

• As far as I can see, the server ended yesterday, Jimmy neutron  :)

• Choose between an active forum where people tells you if you suck or an inactive one. If you can't handle the first just stay away. Look at all the replies in this thread and compare to the other anglo servers, which one do you prefer?

Active forum and nothing but 'u suk! lllololo!!!' can be mutually exclusive. Jus' sayin'...

Nice to see that you cant choose staying silent

/points to thread statistics

Yes.

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• I too completely miss the point of the things I quote.

Yes.

Jonothan Crane wrote:

Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

• I tried to build a WWK and since I'm such a pro I parked (not tech though!) all catapults in a diet village. I could never believe that boots moved to a village near where the catapults stood had a direct relationship. They sadly got killed in an attack with ram speed, in regular US/UK server people don't attack when we sleep, so figured it should be safe. So what to do when the mission of the server was ruined due to dirty tactics from Cereals? I switched focus from the server to the forums where I like to tell everybody I too had plans of an ally like Bifrost myself, after all I got great skills in building WWK's and lead alliances. The misfortunes this server for both myself and 1234 happened only due to dirty tactics from Bifrost and Cereals, we always perform well at competetive servers otherwise.

Btw, I know players at Fimbulvinter, isn't that cool?

Impressive

Post was edited 1 time, last by Raymon ().

• Ikr

Jonothan Crane wrote:

• Is anyone actually going to remember that though? Records shows who won and the hammer sizes. All the rest boils down to people stroking thier egos ^^

The winners will. And since we already made everyone give up we could just as well take a day or two to also make the padders quit. Thats the good thing about a landslide victory - You can chose when you want to end the game

• Pot meet kettle.

Jonothan Crane wrote: