[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • Do we now respect and applaud techs and also spies? Apparently I'm out of touch for thinking that doesn't make you good, it just makes you a bunch of complete [deleted]

I'm not sure what world you're living in, but spies have always been celebrated. If you wan't real world examples you have Virginia Hall, Mata Hari and Oleg Gordievsky. If you're more into fiction you'll find a lot of spies that have been celebrated throughout the world such as James Bond, Johnny Enligsh and Sterling Archer.

• So Ive heard multiple times that there are hot russian babes in my area. I never believed those adds. But suddenly theres a bunch of them walking towards our villages. Im ready for some fun!

• Romours has it that instead of crying on forum and throwing accusations towards Bifrost about techs/multis FLASH should focus on keeping their own camp "clean" :/:/:/:/:/:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:^^^^^^:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

Post was edited 4 times, last by Loffe ().

• Can someone please show Escapers how to conquer oases? This guy has played at least 5 years without knowing how to do.

If you see this Escapers, please contact me and will write a guide for you.

//Authorized oasis engineer

TS6 Anglosphere - Valkyria

• Oh hi Ryder, you can't forget this one.

Lol Ryder, you edited and beat me to it! Sneaky sneaky.

You got me again Ryder! lol.

This is the hammer that made it through without losing anything. (fingers crossed Ryder doesn't update again or else I look like sloppy seconds posting.....:saint: )

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…NIkGnzCZ4egQAAgk5YRBHASRE

Yes Olympia did break through, but at the cost of 5 hammers, and ALOT of cats. The capital that was targeted lost 550 pop. I will let you decide who was the winner or not this time around.

Russians want a war? Russians get a war.

• It will be a war when you hit them back. Right now they could just be suiciding their hammers because they can't feed those smaller ones anymore :/

Nice reports though.

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

• What a terrible looking op. Nice defence from AR/RA! Maybe the Russians aren't favourites after all since you can't cheat your way to planning a good op.

Surely that isn't Minotaur and Chronos' main hammers though? They should have one double that size by now

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Surely that isn't Minotaur and Chronos' main hammers though? They should have one double that size by now

Based on their raiding numbers yes.... they should be. Though Mino's was a spawn hammer like said earlier, but that was Chrono's non cap hammer.

Should be interesting to see top ten raiders next week. I wonder if we will have a new top two. Im sure Olympia wouldn't like others picking up on where Mino and Chronos are raiding.

Guess time will tell. :)

• What a terrible looking op. Nice defence from AR/RA! Maybe the Russians aren't favourites after all since you can't cheat your way to planning a good op.

Surely that isn't Minotaur and Chronos' main hammers though? They should have one double that size by now

It rivals the MFH OP from Uk1 :S

please, its a joke, dont lynch me