[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

We are testing a brand new User Interface, a new background and some other small changes on our PTRx3 gameworld! 🎨
📌 PTR is the acronym of Public Test Realm. PTRs are used to test patches before we release them to the public. Unlike standard game worlds, you’re one of the first people testing a new build which can often be unstable or otherwise non-functional. Accessing the PTR and reporting bugs is one of the biggest services you can provide ❤️

➡️ Join now ⬅️

✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new User Interface
✍️ ➡️ Give your feedback about the new Backgrounds
  • A lot of people seem to think AA are the main alliance to conquer this server, we are going into this server with just over half an alliance. We are not the big fish in this tank, nowhere near!
    We are going to have fun and play the game how it should be played.
    I suggest everyone else tries to do the same and doesn't go out of their way to ruin the server by not seeing the big picture.

• A lot of people seem to think AA are the main alliance to conquer this server, we are going into this server with just over half an alliance. We are not the big fish in this tank, nowhere near!
    We are going to have fun and play the game how it should be played.
    I suggest everyone else tries to do the same and doesn't go out of their way to ruin the server by not seeing the big picture.

Can you please stop telling strangers about our plans for the server? I know james took the last cookie yesterday but there is no need to overreact. X(

TS6 Anglosphere - Valkyria

• The sweds are is nothing to worry about

We are good at building pop, all that matters <3<3<3<3

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• Swedes against swedes?

@Bad Ghost/Lejon was not allowed into our lovely sandbox with lots of castles so she will try her best? i assume to stop us!
    Long live the king, in other words, me!

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• Hahahha this is hilarious! AA, who always settle in the NE quadrant all of a sudden upping sticks and running off at the first sign of early door competition. Managed to find a double tails coin off ebay?

Hats off Andy, what a way to ruin your last hurrah!

Funny so many people RR included want to run AA down, I have played with AA on 4 servers and won 3 on the one we lost RR and his alliance Came a distant 5th so yeah, we aint what we used on be. Although the last server I played with AA I had to go offence as my def was sat doing rock sof all waiting for somebvody, anybody, to actually send an attack! But RR even the server when you had San and I playing on one of the top Offence accounts in the alliance you ;played in you still didn’t win. Bearing in mind San and I used to be in AA’s top defence accounts it does not say a lot for the alliance you call home does it? I am still waiting for Epps to tell me what quad to spawn in so you may see me sooner than you think ;)

• What a load of utter rubbish :D. Alliance i call home? Who on earth may that be?

Told you already, no need to wait for Eppy. Two tails ;)

Past servers

UK1 - Versace - ???

UK1 - Tasteless - Pulse
    UK2 - Penetrator - Pulsant
    UK1 - Breakskins - MFH

• ask her and find out

anglo 1: the man or woman, from Moscow: fortunator

Anglo 2: don't be silly one server at a time, but may go redjelly2

Anglo 6: wasn't there either

Anglo 7: Kitty

• The Travian gods have spoken to us and we have been dealt our hand for this server!

AA will be spawning in the SW, we think RD/MFH also going here now plus whoever else is lined up to spawn there. It's going to be a tough server everyone, just what we have all been after for a long time, lets make the most of it and kick off the new Anglosphere servers in style :)

Speak soon and good luck finding a nice cropper/capital location!

• AA will throw the coin, double tails, start SW and have merged with MFH by artes.

The supposed best team on UK servers seems to be running away from a 22 account Pulse and some Swedes in the NE... Come on guys you're meant to be making the UK look good!

#MysticMarksy

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• "Merged with MFH" are you having a laugh! We are a credible alliance, we win or lose with dignity :)

We have many friends in Pulse yes and they are at a lot more than 22 acc's lol, we will however sort them out when it's the real nitty gritty time at the later stages in the server if we have not been trampled over by MFH/RD :)

We run from nothing, our quad is announced and unlike some others we will not change our mind, we have played SW once before and we will play SW again! (we only announce once) anyone is welcome to come to the party!

• Goodluck to everyone whos playing
    sad to be missing this server, even if i am not a slow server player, looks like its gonna be a lot of fun.

They see me rolling
    They hating

• Yes we were sick of everyone pestering on at us like little girls asking where we were spawning so we sacked off the dice idea and made a decision. But now the girls are back out whining about something else :)