[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• The player on the Noob Tube account was not the one who launched on your WW, although I was sorry to hear it and would love to hear the story when it comes out. It seemed like a very long revenge plan

• The player on the Noob Tube account was not the one who launched on your WW, although I was sorry to hear it and would love to hear the story when it comes out. It seemed like a very long revenge plan

i can thel it when iam back home agen write it from phone white whifi frome airport take to long thime.

Well one was.

I don't know the details either and if you really want the full story talk to someone other then Bad Ghost/Lejon she has a past of "twisting" the storys abit :)))

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

• Well one was.

I don't know the details either and if you really want the full story talk to someone other then Bad Ghost/Lejon she has a past of "twisting" the storys abit :)))

I'm not trying to give away information about accounts that aren't mine, but I'd say if that player was on Noob Tube they definitely aren't anymore but I thought that he was on a different account. Don't want that account owner to get crap for something they didn't do.

• I'm not trying to give away information about accounts that aren't mine, but I'd say if that player was on Noob Tube they definitely aren't anymore. Don't want that account owner to get crap for something they didn't do.

Fair enough.
    Can we have more love here again?

SE3 2017 - Krokodil

• although I was sorry to hear it and would love to hear the story when it comes out. It seemed like a very long revenge plan

I don't know the details either

He wasn't a plant - he joined there himself on his own accord, and then some weeks in offered to hit own WW eventually. Might have been his plan all the way from the start, but he also had disagreements with players and leadership early on, so dunno exactly - someone in leadership apparently did something to him on another server too. I never talked to the guy, only found out he was launching on his own team after my co-OC and I planned a succesful steal of an LD from him.

If you want to waste your time reading 5 pages of bickering about that and other internal .com drama, you can go here:

Villains first OP

Edit: to be clear, he would have launched on the WW no matter if the offer was taken or not.

Also, report can be found in this thread (it's in the latest round of hits, Cursed Titans - if you're interested in big WWKs, there'll be some record ones coming a bit later. Biggest one so far was a 600k Roman one at day 216):

The WW thread - com1

• What a lad.

This noob tube guy is a PINK FLUFFY UNICORN drinking at the pub on Crunchie's tab! 🤣😂

Knowing full well he was going to turn around and hit his own team’s WW he said yes to going to a new domain and teaming up with them! 🤣

I love this guy

• Well one was.

None of the duals on noob tube had anything to do with the attack on another server. but then again im fairly new and clueless. should definitely find out.

How did you find out Noob Tube was a Cereals spy? :O we hid that perfectly!

And u had to go and tell it to the world! Sigh! it was a SECRET!

What a lad.

This noob tube guy is a PINK FLUFFY UNICORN drinking at the pub on Crunchie's tab! 🤣😂

Knowing full well he was going to turn around and hit his own team’s WW he said yes to going to a new domain and teaming up with them! 🤣

I love this gu

not any dual on noob tube. i for one am too lazy for all the revenge attacks. takes too much of my precious time. sleep is way more important:sleeping:

• None of the duals on noob tube had anything to do with the attack on another server.

Then either Rishi lied about being on noob tube then i'm sorry.
    Or he already quit :)
    Doesnt matter to me too much anyways.

SE3 2017 - Krokodil

• If I have to hear one of the Attack duals brag about how they are top raider and top hero off buying nothing but 120 bandages one more time I'm gonna hurl :D

Please don't lure him to the forums for another chance to do so.

There are ways to do things cheaply.