[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• So, you agree that the entire village was REBUILT somewhere else? Nice, good job buddy. Come back when your leadership wants to make up more stories little sheep <3

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

Anglo 6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

• So, you agree that the entire village was REBUILT somewhere else? Nice, good job buddy. Come back when your leadership wants to make up more stories little sheep <3

No, I agree that a new one was built. In order to REbuild something it has to have been built a first time.

• In order to REbuild something it has to have been built a first time.

So, there was never a hammer before and you chiefed and supply village then? Nice! Great op little sheep.

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

• Think you need to re-learn the English language mate. Just because something is rebuilt in a different place, doesn't mean it wasn't rebuilt. Silly sheepy.

Oh well, have fun simming for the next few weeks, seeing as most of our hammers are now all out of action, according to your great story telling offence planning team :S

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

• Think you need to re-learn the English language mate. Just because something is rebuilt in a different place, doesn't mean it wasn't rebuilt. Silly sheepy.

Oh well, have fun simming for the next few weeks, seeing as most of our hammers are now all out of action, according to your great story telling offence planning team :S

I mean we can argue the semantics until you're blue in the face, but the real tragedy here is that village is still flying a different flag nearly a week later. Awkward.

• I mean we can argue the semantics until you're blue in the face, but the real tragedy here is that village is still flying a different flag nearly a week later. Awkward.

I mean, that sounds like a you problem. Wasted village slot on your end, nothing more.

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

• Do you actually believe the stuff you say?

Nah you're right mate, that tile on the map is WAY more important than any other. Good to know you're so scared of losing a village though :S

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

• So let me get this straight..

We chiefed a hammer villa, the opponent settled a new villa and is building a hammer there now, so it discounts the fact that he lost a hammer villa since he now has a new tile settled..?? Is this really the crux of your debate..?

Please forgive me if I am misunderstanding here as I am late to this thread..

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I think your leash holder is going to get fired, puppet

Yeah, still nobody understands your joke mate, I'm the only person saying these things to you right now, keep trying though.

I wonder if the rest of your alliance knows you've given up on the WW race already and are now 'only here for fun'? Shame really, bet the other quads were so worried about you.

Anyway, you're boring me now. Until next time little sheepy <3

so it discounts the fact that he lost a hammer villa

Who said he didn't lose a hammer village? We said it was rebuilt already? And the hammer was already gone after running through one of your caps, you do realise that?

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

• We said it was rebuilt already?

But the fact is, it can only be "rebuilt" in the original villa.. A newly settled villa making a new hammer is a new build, not a rebuild.. Please tell me you do understand the actual difference..?

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• I can't help you're not smart enough to understand simple humor, precious.

I can't speak for them, I never was one to play for the biggest sand castle though, so.

It was built new* not rebuilt.

• tenor.gif?itemid=7513882

You should leave the trolling to people who know what's going on

Its so sad when saltiest person around is trying to be funny, it hurts my eyes.

On the other note, did yikes leave 1776 to conquer another one of many inactives in their meta? Thats already pretty normal thing by the looks of it. Or just to farm them because the limits were reached?

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

• Its so sad when saltiest person around is trying to be funny, it hurts my eyes.

On the other note, did yikes leave 1776 to conquer another one of many inactives in their meta? Thats already pretty normal thing by the looks of it. Or just to farm them because the limits were reached?

If you call me salty enough it might come true one day!

Both