[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• On the other note

There's more than 2..

#justsayin

s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• Brokebridge got a visit!
    All fields 16>0

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    Active -
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)

• I always thought it was a stereotype that Americans were a bit thick, but the more I read that argument the more I worry that it's true...

All stereotypes stem from somewhere I suppose

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Your calling the populace of nation that drove the technological innovation on this planet the last half century “a bit thick” based on a games forum comments?

We can disagree on whom is ahead in this little quad war, but extending your thoughts on that topic to include 350 million other people is silly.

Stereotypes do stem from somewhere, ignorance.

Known as either Skitime or Ricktheski on 7 different rounds.
    Member of Gemini, winners of round one of server seven.

• Your calling the populace of nation that drove the technological innovation on this planet the last half century “a bit thick” based on a games forum comments?

We can disagree on whom is ahead in this little quad war, but extending your thoughts on that topic to include 350 million other people is silly.

You do realise that with this you're just prolonging the theme which was mentioned above? Getting so defensive after 1 comment really proves the point. Anyway, while your comment here about advancements could be challenged pretty easily i hope nobody will continue with this crap which you just started.

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

• I can't help you're not smart enough to understand simple humor, precious.

Oh look, suddenly changed your name for me :/

NA humour... :D

And like others have said, if you really think something can't be rebuilt in a different spot, then you're a bit thick for sure.

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

Anglo 6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

I also heard Americans are a bit more sensitive to jokes than Brits..

• Please tell me you do understand the actual difference..?

Ok, Jack Nicholson,,, you can come out now,,... that's the only way to read that ... as in "A few good men"

"I also heard Americans are a bit more sensitive to jokes than Brits..",,, nah, just more sensitive Period!! SNOWFLAKES.

• And like others have said, if you really think something can't be rebuilt in a different spot, then you're a bit thick for sure.

Well, if we are going to change actual definitions then sure, we can play along.. Everything you guys have done for damage, on our side has also already been "re-built" but just at an undisclosed location.. I mean why would we volunteer the new....err.... I mean "rebuilt" location of hammers you have walled once before..

All stereotypes stem from somewhere I suppose

201606_2326_bihah_sm.png

Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.

The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em. :crying:

He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

• You are probably thinking how good you got him right now

Wasn't trying to "get him", just sharing some "on topic" material.. (topic being stereotype's)

that's actually marksy. You posted personal information, so sadly i need to report this post

Now THAT's pretty darn funny right there.. lol Too bad the rep function is gone, cuz you'd get some from me.. :)

• "Rebuilt"

You-keep-using-that-word.jpg

• luckily i don't seek for your appreciation

Good thing appreciation isn't conditional upon want or desire.. ;)

Sorry buddy, don't cry

Likewise, it was only a meme.. Don't take it so hard lil buddy..

• Likewise, it was only a meme.. Don't take it so hard lil buddy..

It's okay. I'm sure someone will agree with you soon. Then you'll have something else to add to your signature, make you feel a little better :S

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

• I'm sure someone will agree with you soon.

Well that'd just be awkward..

Then you'll have something else to add to your signature

Jelly..? It's ok, im sure someone out there will eventually appreciate you too.. Outside of your circlejerk of cronies that is.. Interesting fact, those quotes were all "enemies" when they were stated..

make you feel a little better

One has to feel "bad" before a feeling can be "better".. Swing and a miss, lil buddy..

• Jelly..?

Maybe most people don't feel the need to post a big ego into their signature though :O

Are you upset nobody voted for you in those awards last month? My head size won more than you did :S

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH