[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• I'll try to do better next server when I start from beginning. :(

Provided IKEA™ provides me with a solid capital and good memes.

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

Arguably the most annoying user on the forum. ( :

• STORY TIME!

So Dave was being bored to death on this sim-fest of a server and decided to take the matters into his own hands. But there was a problem. He was playing defense and didnt have the room to mingle with a hammer.
    So it hit him. He could try to be the ultimate defense player. The one with a brain :O He saw that he had enough CP for 3 villages and said "eh, might as well". Trained with settlers and went to work. He looked up Bifrost and thought to himself "Hmmmmm, if I steal an oasis from Saravan, that could have a lot of meme potential." But saw that he only had a 75% and stealing 25% wouldnt be as effective. He thought to himself "Hmmm... What about those bloody squirrels". But saw that Mimer only had 4 villages. Pointless. So he just went up the list of players until he stumbled upon a 15c 150% and thought to himself: "Sure, why not".

And settlers were away. Trip lasted for 49 hours...

He got settled, immidiately sent his wave of merchants and hero. And the wait begins...He kept thinking to himself: "If this works, Im gonna try to out-do Saravan in a super memey post on the forums".

But then it happened. His village got spotted.

BAM. 1st raid. He had to gold up a cranny in hope that he somehow would live for another 3 hours for his merchants to arrive.

Then it happened. A 8 wave of catapult speed action coming towards me. Sleipner broke my red sword virginity. Finnaly. After 130 something days. It looked grim, buuuuuut (there is always a but) Dave had a hero stationed there. It was time for ACTION. He calculated the travel time to nearest oasis to intercept the waves. He miscalculated because it was late, but luckily he still had time left and winged it.

1st wave got thought.

Other not so much! Muahahaha he did it! THE MAD LAD DID IT! He cut 160 catapults.

But then another wave came and with 2 buildings gone, it was bound to happen sooner or later :(

Rest in peace "New village" 2019-2019.

And this was all the action Dave got so far this server. Back to his cave he goes for another 130 days until another brilliant idea might occur to him :)

• Thats a good one.

Början på det nya;Skolfröken;lIlustration(Pop2, Off1);Passion(Pop1);allane(Pop1);Djungelvrål(Pop1);Krokodil;Garbage Bag(Def1)

Kval 2014/Final 2014: Warlock, vinnare av ickeguldsfilosofin.
    Kval 2015: Warlock/ Final 2015: Das Båt, vinnare av guldfilosofin
    Kval 2016: Das Båt/ Final 2016: Illicit
    Kval 2017: Chip&Dale(Off1)/Final 2017: Chip&Dale

• And this was all the action Dave got so far this server. Back to his cave he goes for another 130 days until another brilliant idea might occur to him

Great story would read again 10/10.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    Active -
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

• well, i'm disappointing myself and some of the people for not making a good meme for this, but i've tried. First time editing, and then when i was at the last few steps of 1h trying, my laptop crashed ;(. So use your imagination with this video i guess :(

I might do it tomorrow, but for now this one should be enough i hope.

He chose wisely.

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…ZaFuna65EhGCMICK2utEBS5BA

P.S. this meme making pressure is real, and i think i broke under it =O

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

• Damn, so much effort on the meme!

Also got to thank Loffe as when that finished my suggested video is the music evolution of Miley Cyrus...

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Damn, so much effort on the meme!

Also got to thank Loffe as when that finished my suggested video is the music evolution of Miley Cyrus...

Very "obror" to blame me for your music taste as Tiko says.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    Active -
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

• So out of curiosity, how did Cereals manage to kill Rotten's hammer but not get all the def points? Since I'm definitely 100% in the belief that they in no way are affiliated with or need help from Bifrost in order to beat us (as the claims being made seem to suggest), I can't fathom where the rest of the def points went to. Should we be reporting a glitch to TG?