[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• So where's all the Embla memes? Maybe he should learn to launch so his waves don't get cut :p

It's great to see someone that just lost 6 cropfields trying to make fun of the attacker :sleeping::sleeping:
    You can always ask Mike Honcho how Emblas waves are :))))

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    Active -
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

Post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• YrURuTy.jpg

I'll give you the first point.

But most would imply a majority, meaning over 40 based on our current numbers. The number is nowhere close to that.

Losing quad to a 22 member alliance? As you just pointed out we're getting our caps bombed...that has nothing to do with the 22 member alliance.

And I was asking for the meme for how great he is, because right after Surtr got memed about his power he got splatted, so I was kind of hoping for the same result.

• Losing quad to a 22 member alliance? As you just pointed out we're getting our caps bombed...that has nothing to do with the 22 member alliance.

Exactly. We also make you quit after 8)

Oh wait no, sorry, I forgot zzombie won that battle :S

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

Anglo 6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

• Losing quad to a 22 member alliance? As you just pointed out we're getting our caps bombed...that has nothing to do with the 22 member alliance.

Asmoti doesn't count as one of your members? :( Defended himself with all his own troops, lost them all and lost his cap fields too...

What about the 100k other defence we killed?

That is of course just going back over the last 36 hours. We could go back further if you want? We got bored of posting all the reports on the forums...

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• I don't know about losing, that's probably down to a question of perspective, but 1234 certainly isn't winning against cereals. And the fact that by day 139 a 2 wing alliance meta thingy hasn't been able to get rid of a 20-25 player team in their quad is absolutely hilarious

What's arguably even more hilarious is that 1234 are planning on building their WW and think they have a chance... Or has that plan changed? Will they huggle up with ARRA? Stay tuned!

@cereals: please step your game up. 1234/5678 only need 18 more deletions and they can all fit in one happy alliance! They need your help to get there.

• Asmoti doesn't count as one of your members? :( Defended himself with all his own troops, lost them all and lost his cap fields too...

What about the 100k other defence we killed?

That is of course just going back over the last 36 hours. We could go back further if you want? We got bored of posting all the reports on the forums..

lol .. just lol

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• Glad we cleared that up then .. lol

@cereals: please step your game up. 1234/5678 only need 18 more deletions and they can all fit in one happy alliance! They need your help to get there.

No our fault that more and more members keep going on 2 day vacations twice a week :(

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

Anglo 6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

• But most would imply a majority, meaning over 40 based on our current numbers. The number is nowhere close to that.

Losing quad to a 22 member alliance? As you just pointed out we're getting our caps bombed...that has nothing to do with the 22 member alliance.

+ another 20-30 players that are currently just sitter ran and/or farms and kicked out of ally but didn't delete(example, Neo, Hero, Optimus Prime, Quelaana and such accounts)

so in a sence you are right, we won't get to make majority of your members delete anytime soon because when we make 2-3 players delete you recruit another 6 thinking that other members in your ally won't notice members drops. Your quantity might remain the same for the time being but quality is dropping from already low levels even deeper. Its fun, i wonder if those members are still filling in your professional doc for application.

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

• + another 20-30 players that are currently just sitter ran and/or farms and kicked out of ally but didn't delete(example, Neo, Hero, Optimus Prime, Quelaana and such accounts)

so in a sence you are right, we won't get to make majority of your members delete anytime soon because when we make 2-3 players delete you recruit another 6 thinking that other members in your ally won't notice members drops. Your quantity might remain the same for the time being but quality is dropping from already low levels even deeper. Its fun, i wonder if those members are still filling in your professional doc for application.

Where is the rip for Inferno & the boys.

Were they 10 minutes late to their funeral?

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• Where is the rip for Inferno & the boys.

Were they 10 minutes late to their funeral?

They are still on server and we never demolished their village or walled a hammer or made the delete. Although we did hit their spawn in early days :love:

Post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• Sorry for not having more salty Americans posting. We have been............let's say..........discouraged to talk on the forum.

Maybe because each new dude which tries to argue gets shut down by everyone??? Or maybe because half the players have gone to a different server having thrown in the towel.

Everything is going OK. We have reports of Shadow crown raiding oasis, Uly crying some more, not being able to wall a single hammer even though we knew the hammer sizes because see them every week.

I see Huggin and Attack have scouted every single hammer and cap and anvil or whatever. Rest awssured this information is being used EXCELLENTLY during our ops. Cereals - beware!

Cereals spent 100 days ripping us a new one, now Bifrost has ripped us a third one too. That's right. I'm talking about FLUFFY PINK UNICORNS!

EDITED

And finally, can I just say congratulations to 1776/1812 for having more inactives than actives ;(;(

Anglosphere 6 (US6) - Ozzie

Post was edited 2 times, last by playingwithfire: RL politics/swear words ().

• Cormoran Strike did not make this post.

1. Not his forum ID.

2. C, unlike the above poster, is an intelligent educated man, who teaches school. I.E. He can spell, and compose a gramatically correct sentence.

3. He was in a classroom when this post was uploaded. Unable to post.

It is really sad when you have to impersonate someone just to post on the forum. No real content, nothing of value, not even funny. Just a fake post.

Maybe someone should ask Embla about his hammer?

Blackblade wrote:

and yet everyone seems to love her..It remains to be seen if this is out of fear and indoctrination or actual love

Scarecrow wrote:

a bit of both, really

Clash wrote:

When those guys with hug-me coats show up, you go quietly...you have to be NUTS to run this bunch

us1 - SIO Win

us4 - SIO Win
    us3 - FWB Win

• I do agree that it is very sad to impersonate someone. We all want to know who you really are!!

Embla's hammer is walking back to his village after destroying Emeradii's croplands and 150k defence. Don't start the argument again where you say killing 80% of a hammer is a win, it's really embarrassing for you

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Maybe someone should ask Embla about his hammer?

They are deleting anyways.
    So whats the point?

SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Active -

• The real question here is:

Is Cormoran Strike authorized to write in the forum?

TS6 Anglosphere - Miss Piggy

• Nice, our techs again killing some nice deff. I bet embla didn't even fake anything else just to kill off as much as deff and still go through. I guess it's time for emeradii to go into vacation again :(

P.S.

No real content, nothing of value, not even funny.

it is actually funny, it just depends from whose perspective you look at it

Post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• I wish I were a tech now, might've got some action.

tumblr_static_85925g0bn2sckws4ks4008kk8.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]