[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• .... Don't start the argument again where you say killing 80% of a hammer is a win, it's really embarrassing for you

“Primus pilus, what news?”

“Hail Caesar! Your legions have won a great victory!”

Caesar casts a baleful eye along the road. Battered and bloodied men limp toward the city, broken lances used as make-shift crutches.

“Where are the men, Centurion? Where is my centuria?!”

“But great Caesar, we return with 20% of the men. Are we not victorious?” the man gurgled as his throat was slit.

...by day 139 a 2 wing alliance meta thingy hasn't been able to get rid of a 20-25 player team in their quad is absolutely hilarious

I'm not sure where you've been playing, but there is a long and storied history of small-membered alliances wreaking havoc within a quad. So much so, it's pretty much it's own meme. Now what is going to be hilarious is when said small alliance wakes up and realizes they've been used like a two-dollar whore. :)

• I woke up, and still don't feel used like it was mentioned above ;( just feel happy that yet another one of your members is deleting tomorrow :)

Or are you talking about other mornings when boots that fenrir got after 3months activate? Scary ^^

P. S. Both independence and hermes are lying, i'm actually on cormoran strike acc and am disgraced by behaviour of those false impersonators. Shame on you both!

Thank you forun for giving me notifications about this thread and showing something was wrong <3

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

The post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• It was brought to my attention that some obviously less than intelligent, fake news spreading, liar was posting in my name. I am Cormoran Strike on anglosphere6. Just to set the record straight. Thanks to Q for letting me know about the imposter and letting people know it wasn't me.

Cheers everyone, and keep enjoying the server.

Coyote

You are right. Indeed I am not Cormoran Strike.

Quelaana - thank you for correcting this injustice.

EDITED

Anglosphere 6 (US6) - Ozzie

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: insults/warned ().

• I woke up, and still don't feel used like it was mentioned above ;(

I suppose it's good to be comfortable with one's station in life. Working girls unite, right?

You are right. Indeed I am not Cormoran Strike.

Anglosphere 6 (US6) - Ozzie

Your facility for impersonation (and like Lord Bane, I've always understood it to result in the ban hammer) is impressive. Since your posts seem to be a veritable cafeteria of lies (pardon me, dizzying spin), one wonders what little truth you deal in. You appear to have access, yet most of your scrumptious dirt is easily guessed from analytical sources. :/

• Farewell Cuda

Another casualty to the most irrelevant alliance on the server. He was planning to delete before endgame all along weren't he? :(

Most irrelevant … yet most talked about in the forums, consistently berated over perception of performance, and apparently most hated? or maybe even most accounts being spoofed by false forum accounts?

If the server could be won in the forums, Cereals must have won by now and the plans are not yet released nor WW built yet.

But I am irrelevant … I have "lost all my troops" and 8 cap fields, so back to the background and obscurity I go.

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• Most irrelevant … yet most talked about in the forums, consistently berated over perception of performance, and apparently most hated? or maybe even most accounts being spoofed by false forum accounts?

If the server could be won in the forums, Cereals must have won by now and the plans are not yet released nor WW built yet.

But I am irrelevant … I have "lost all my troops" and 8 cap fields, so back to the background and obscurity I go.

Irrelevant to the outcome of the server- but still a good laughing stock, entertaining many forum users :)

• He's actually joking that we are the most irrelevant alliance on the server. Come on guys, have you not kept up with the last 178 pages of this forum?!

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• and apparently most hated?

I thought Bifrost was most hated :O

Nice to see someone took our spot!
    Welcome! :love:

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    Active -
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

• anyways, to keep things moving...Is there any authorised 1776 personnel that could explain to us todays cut in their numbers? Restructuring a bit? Or kicking some inactives to keep sitter ran accounts hidden? I like diversions, nice.

this one saddens me though, if i knew this player had planned to delete from start at day 141 i wouldn't suicide my irrelevant hammer into him :(

I guess that some real life problems coincidentaly happened at same time as my hit. Maybe he needed to go earn millions, or publish a book, you never know. For all cereals know he's famous lawyer that doesn't have time for childish games anymore so he deleted. There's plenty of reasons like that on this server :(

this looks like you're trying to joke, but i'm pretty sure you're right now crying because the stated above is exactly what's the state of your account.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• Most irrelevant … yet most talked about in the forums, consistently berated over perception of performance, and apparently most hated? or maybe even most accounts being spoofed by false forum accounts?

Take a moment to wipe the tears away from your eyes and re-read my post, you'll notice i said "lost to" meaning that we (cereals) were the cause of his deletion and that we are infact the most irrelevant alliance on the server. That is if your brainwashed comrades are to be believed, and of course the chief of failure - Queenalala.

• Should Quelaana step down from 1776/1812 leadership and realise she has put together the worst alliance in the history of Travian? 19

1. No, you don't understand, we were all enemies once upon a time so we are doing a good job (6) 32%
    2. That inactive farm I've been farming for 100 days has more villages than her (4) 21%
    3. "Cormoran Strike is an educated man I'll have you know!" (4) 21%
    4. Yes because her account resembles a woodchuck turd (3) 16%
    5. Yes, because then Uly can take over and he is the true Stephen Hawking of Travian (2) 11%

I think it's that time again!

• “Primus pilus, what news?”

“Hail Caesar! Your legions have wona great victory!”

Caesar casts a baleful eye along the road. Battered and bloodied menlimp toward the city, broken lances used as make-shift crutches.

“Where are the men, Centurion?Where is my centuria?!”

“But great Caesar, we return with 20% ofthe men. Are we not victorious?” the man gurgled as his throat was slit.

If you wanna go with a historical reference, you could at least use Pyrrhus, as in.. Pyrrhic victory - which is an actual term for the above (ironically fighting against the romans, not the other way around).

Anyway, that aside - can you give us a dramatic recount from your own side then? I'd like to see your take on "We won a great victory! All of ours troops were slain and our food supply set ablaze".

Not even playing, so I'm not here to spin and say catching 80% of a hammer can't be good - if it's a very good size, or if it's only done little damage (hit few times), or if you splat several other hammers at the same time.. But if it's only caught after multiple cap hits, or in an OP were several caps were hit succesfully without other splats... Really not so much.

But yeah, don't know the exact situation, just thought it funny that you had to set up a cute little stage play to make it look good, when the exact same situation from the other side would be called a tragedy if it was shown in a theater.

• ... we are infact the most irrelevant alliance on the server. That is if your brainwashed comrades are to be believed...

You should probably go back and reread that interchange (it's in the Halfway Point analysis if you need directions). I don't believe that was a 1234 person making that argument. Confirmation bias is soooo ugly.

If you wanna go with a historical reference, you could at least use Pyrrhus...

That would have been good. I'll be sure to vet all future posts with you, honeybunch.

Anyway, that aside - can you give us a dramatic recount from your own the other side then?

(FTFY) Already have (albeit a different incident). Feel free to read back and find it. Probably will do another at some point. I'll be sure to ping you when I do.

Not even playing ... yeah, don't know the exact situation...

And there you have the gist of it, good sir.

... thought it funny that you had to set up a cute little stage play ...

If you haven't noticed, this entire thread has devolved to the Travian equivalent of "huh uh--uh huh" and "you smell--no you smell". I could have responded to Marksy's straw man by pointing out exactly what you have. The value of removing 80% of Embla's hammer depends on the situation. That (only) one of the 1234 people showed up to crow about it and not ten (as is seen when the grain or the snow boys show up to gloat) tells you how the stop was viewed, no?

• I am so tired to read this bla bla bla every single day on the forum :(

Ares - UK-2 2016/17 Olympia
    Piccolo - PLX 2018 Armata
    Kronos - TT 2018 Group A Cerber
    Ares - Anglosphere-6 2018/19 Olympia

• If you haven't noticed, this entire thread has devolved to the Travian equivalent of "huh uh--uh huh" and "you smell--no you smell". I could have responded to Marksy's straw man by pointing out exactly what you have.

Are you consulting with your master debater scarecrow before you started posting now again? Next thing we'll see is another pyramid of pure wisdom by you guys. :D

• Are you consulting with your master debater ...

I realize you trust fund babies don't have to pay attention in school, but that's no excuse.

I am so tired to read this bla bla bla every single day on the forum :(

Be the change you want to see. Regale us with tales more interesting than the Cereal's bla bla bla.

• Implying your own bla bla bla is interesting I assume.

Well, maybe to Miss Piggy it is, so you feel somewhat appreciated.

lkMFwPU.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]