[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• ore you EDITED as an OC. Enough said :thumbsup:

If that is the case, One can only imagine how terrible you must be for letting a that bad of an OC outsmart you...

Avslutade servrar:
    s1 14 - Nostromo - Reign-Beaux, s1 15 - Zarak, s1 17-18 - GULD - Kilgor,
    s2 16 - TENCHU - Algol,
    s3 14-15 - A A - Tobias,
    s4 13-14 - KIDS - Cyrus, s4 15 - MP - Solmyr,
    s5 13-14 - DEiTY - Daimyo, s5 14- TIKS - Aczalgaea,
    com3 16-17 - TVE - Hydra,
    com6 15-16 - ? - Kashmira (http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=156483
    com7 12-13 - AE- Piff,

Pågående servrar:

anglos6 18-19 - Bifrost - Raglefant

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: fixed quote ().

• If that is the case, One can only imagine how terrible you must be for letting a that bad of an OC outsmart you...

Sens when have I risen in the ranks and become DC? Had no idea I was DC on this server.:/

Last time I defeated Raymon was 2009 on se1 he went in the wall so the whole server vibrate and it was almost a rollback ....8)

• It appears that 1775 started clearing WW. It would be a shame...if someone else would take it after hero and emeradii already cleared so much. :|

Tik-tok, tik-tok

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

The post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• Sens when have I risen in the ranks and become DC? Had no idea I was DC on this server.:/

Last time I defeated Raymon was 2009 on se1 he went in the wall so the whole server vibrate and it was almost a rollback ....8)

Ah, you hade multies back then? Since I splatted at an WW taking the earth wall down and the name of that account wasn't Lejonhjärta.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Raymon ().

• Ah, you hade multies back then? Since I splatted at an WW taking the earth wall down and the name of that account wasn't Lejonhjärta.

We won while every other WW was at 0, so I see the 1234 logic there atleast.

well i playd at Bad ghost that server. no multies maby that wasent you i defende agenst so manny yers ago:/ bute i rember that we playde agenst esateher. and we spltade al lott off old legend that server you moste hawe been on off them.

• well i playd at Bad ghost that server. no multies maby that wasent you i defende agenst so manny yers ago:/ bute i rember that we playde agenst esateher. and we spltade al lott off old legend that server you moste hawe been on off them.

Translate this plz.. My eyes are bleeding.

Senast Avslutade:
    Se1 | Knugas | Sparta
    Se1 | RU486 | SOG
    Se3 | Knugas | Semester
    Se4 | FNK | -A-
    Se1 | Ares | SKRÄP

Se4 | Slayer | C.C

Pågående:

TS6 Anglosphere - Miss Piggy

TT Final

e49eefc9b9d5351ca10562b07a78c999.gif

• Sens when have I risen in the ranks and become DC? Had no idea I was DC on this server.

"You" can mean either one or multiple persons, so no, I did not imply you personally were to blame.

Avslutade servrar:
    s1 14 - Nostromo - Reign-Beaux, s1 15 - Zarak, s1 17-18 - GULD - Kilgor,
    s2 16 - TENCHU - Algol,
    s3 14-15 - A A - Tobias,
    s4 13-14 - KIDS - Cyrus, s4 15 - MP - Solmyr,
    s5 13-14 - DEiTY - Daimyo, s5 14- TIKS - Aczalgaea,
    com3 16-17 - TVE - Hydra,
    com6 15-16 - ? - Kashmira (http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=156483
    com7 12-13 - AE- Piff,

Pågående servrar:

anglos6 18-19 - Bifrost - Raglefant

• ALARM
    Too many Swedish flags above

Shut up daniil.
    I do love russians however.

Maria you are not a bad player but you're awful at your forum game.
    Start writing the truth instead of lies and maybe you will be decent one day.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    Active -
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: removed minor swear ().

• lkMFwPU.png

si4 2007/08 Vrba [ANCIENT]

si5 2012/13 orangutan [AK]

si2 2017/18 sph1nX / Blobfish [Midgard]

si1 2018 .iDKz! [RM]

com29 2018 sph1nX [UN-C]

com83 2018/19 Bacardi Time [DSC-IDTS]

TT Finals 2018/19 Witch King [Union]

Anglosphere6 2018/19 Fimbultyr [Bifrost]

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: replaced video with clean version/warning sent ().

• Maria you are not a bad player but you're awful at your forum game.
    Start writing the truth instead of lies and maybe you will be decent one day.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Olof you are not a bad player but you are a poor co-player. If you could realize that there are more pages of a story and not just your own, you could be better. But it may come with the years if you manage to grow up from a boy to a man sometime.:/

EDITED wher my advice to are dc yesterday. i hade right.... i rest my case i hawe defendet agenst you fure 11 yers you sweds i know how you attack. i hope i can help are dc thats are doing a grate work next thime and i relly hope the outcoming will be you splanching agenst the walls then. :*

The post was edited 1 time, last by playingwithfire: posted private messages without providing consent to CMs/warning sent ().

• I think it's that time again!

This vote is irrelevant because you forgot the only choice that matters

Yo mama

s6r2 - Vaultboy ……………………….. currently us20 Beerus
    s19 - Plague Fyre ……………………... us3 Shere Khan
    s20 - C3sar ...............……. uk3 Tantric Ritual
    s1r11 - Asmoti
    s19 - Tequila

• but you are a poor co-player.

The legend have spoken.
    It all makes sence this is why Raymon left me.
    Rip hope i'll be good enough one day :love:

rest my case i hawe defendet agenst you fure 11 yers you sweds i know how you attack

Despite this and how much you know about everything you still get catad most of the servers you play, must be bad luck.

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    Active -
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)

• The legend have spoken.
    It all makes sence this is why Raymon left me.
    Rip hope i'll be good enough one day :love:

Despite this and how much you know about everything you still get catad most of the servers you play, must be bad luck.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War:*

• “If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War:*

I agree, it is important to study your enemy. So, when your enemy puts a large trainer in a chiefable village 1 field away from their biggest defender and someone with large eyes then settles 1 field away, you should probably not attack that village with your biggest remaining hammer. Right?

Well not according to 1776. You should just YOLO it and see what happens! Thanks for the free defence points and hero exp Fenrir :) Targaryan and Mac decided to 1 wave random supplies with their hammers too and both died. More splats still to come I feel too since no attacks are timed...

Meanwhile Cereals continue to hit 1776 twice a week minimum. This was a nice hit from Presidente on Ozzie cap recently (more waves followed from Presidente). I followed up with 4 more waves, zeroed the remaining fields and took the arte:

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…i-xeZFIbOWQwRrLC2gSiBRuIm

Breeze had an anvil chiefed that we suspect had 20-30k defence in it, and all the players around us had supply villages hit like usual. They may be "boring" but they're effective!

I smell a mass delete incoming! Maybe the 1812 wing will be no more by the end of next week!

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marksy_UK ().