[Anglosphere] Fact and Rumours Ts6 - Round 1

• What a noob poll, can't even see the participants! Now I'll never know who needs to hit Miss Piggy's hammer village in our next op :(

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• What a noob poll, can't even see the participants! Now I'll never know who needs to hit Miss Piggy's hammer village in our next op :(

Think 22 players would be a slight overkill ^^

UK1 - BreakSkins - MFH

AS6 - KerPlunk - Cereals

AS3 - Tom and Jerry - LT

• we won't support our techs WW, cereals are above that!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

TT final 2015 - Das Båt (SE)
    TT Qualify RU 2016 - Das Båt (Cerber-DD)
    TT final 2016 - illicit Ping, Pong & PangPang (Def&Dest)
    TT Qualify RU 2017 - Chip&Dale #1 off (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2017 - Chip&Dale (CerbeR)
    TT Qualify RU 2018 - ChipDale #1 pop (CerbeR)
    TT Final 2018 - Chip&Dale (WW BP release) (CerbeR-I)
    SE3 2017 - Krokodil
    Se1 2017-2018 Garbage Bag #1 Def (SKRÄP)
    S6 Anglosphere - Mimer (Bifrost)
    Active -
    TT Qualify RU 2019 - Chip&Dale (PoweR)
    Nordics 4 - Morgoth (Midgård)

• Why was Cormoran Strike's hammer so small? 23

1. It killed Bathroom though, didn't it? (2) 9%
    2. He never got trainer rotation or he would have the same amount as Embla. (6) 26%
    3. Don't you think it's suspicious that just last week Bifrost were bidding on artworks and now we got walled by Cereals??? Hmmm...... (15) 65%
    4. He was angry that 1776/1812 have so many lethal offensive players and is now going defensive. (0) 0%

After 150 days Cormoran Strike the educated man has come out and started using his hammer:

http://travian.kirilloid.ru/re…JA4qp_Wov0SEFYYWOFVIbGfgA

• He wasn't helped by whoever organised the whole op. A 5k crop hammer faking our artes, a 40-50k crop hammer faking 4 caps and everyone else going at Bathroom... Possibly the easiest bunch of defence calls we've ever made. Do 1776 have any active offensive players left? Or anyone who can organise offence/defence?

Got to congratulate Uly as well - sending 7k TTs as a raid on a random supply, getting 1k trapped and then unveiling his master plan of fake raiding all of Bathroom's villages but actually attacking the one with the trapped TTs. Genius!

What reports are you meant to show off if you're a defensive player? :(

My name is Alex, not Mark :)

• Well well well....appears bifrost are spiking farms. No not villages they’ve chiefed, just random villages :D

Good job new servers will have the thing about only reinforcing allies. I only had to look at the alliance defence points (where bifrost were the only ones to gain points) and tie it up exactly with raid losses across two wings.

I expect to be called salty or whatever phrase the youth are using now. It is what it is, I’ll sleep the same tonight, I just think it’s pathetic and that’s my opinion. I guess it shouldn’t surprise me with all their other ‘tactics’ :thumbup:

• tenor.gif?itemid=4854832It came to my attention that our beloved Saravan had to take a step back from making memes. In his memory, I shal dedicate this low effort gif, to try and force him back!

WE WANT YOU BACK SARAVAN!

Signed,

Everyone

• Well well well....appears bifrost are spiking farms. No not villages they’ve chiefed, just random villages :D

Good job new servers will have the thing about only reinforcing allies. I only had to look at the alliance defence points (where bifrost were the only ones to gain points) and tie it up exactly with raid losses across two wings.

I expect to be called salty or whatever phrase the youth are using now. It is what it is, I’ll sleep the same tonight, I just think it’s pathetic and that’s my opinion. I guess it shouldn’t surprise me with all their other ‘tactics’ :thumbup:

Sleep the same? You'll sleep with a smaller hammer.

And btw, I cleaned that one and havn't got enough compensation yet. So shame on you for being immoral.

• Oh, I'm so sorry. You guys thought that was a hammer? Those were just some throw away troops I got from adventures. Also, patting yourselves on the back for defending a hammer villa is cute. I hit it on purpose just to kill stuff. If it was such a good wall there, why did my small amount of cats actually zero two buildings? Did the defense there get soggy before I arrived?

Keep posting, though. You folks in this thread are the best part of this server so far.

• Also, patting yourselves on the back for defending a hammer villa is cute.

I'm pretty sure your own ally member posted that report and not us.

I hit it on purpose just to kill stuff

seriously? this again?

ah well, next stage is always, "I deleted because i earn millions and can't be bothered to play childs game anymore"

Classic stuff from 1234.

P.S.

lvl5 grain mill and under lvl10 resi because it was knocked out few times already. That's really a job for 500 catas. Maybe if you killed atleast 1/3rd of deff you would see our numbers there yourself

Anglosphere 6 - Lucky Charms

Anglosphere 3 - Lucky

Post was edited 1 time, last by MarkokraM ().

• Sleep the same? You'll sleep with a smaller hammer.

And btw, I cleaned that one and havn't got enough compensation yet. So shame on you for being immoral.

Imagine complaining about someone defending the farm they cleaned themselves. Brittish people seem very rude